or Connect

Posts by mdg137

Arent the lapels on the Fitzgerald really narrow?
Looking for a lightweight Navy Blazer for summer, higher quality, the better. Scouring around, Ive found nothing-- help! Ideally, 17-18 inch shoulders, 28.5 inch BOC length, but willing to examine other options! Can, of course, pay immediately.
PM's responded.
Still trying to find the perfect winter jacket. Barbour Sapper waxed cotton jacket, purchased December 2011. Essentially like new. I may even have worn it 3-4 times at most. Size small, Barbour Olive color. These retail at $399.00, asking $250 shipped in the CONUS. Filson Double Mackinaw Cruiser, absolutely perfect condition. Double weight over chest, arms, shoulders, and back. Hand warmer pockets. large pocket on rear of jacket. Details can be found: HERE Forest...
FS: Tie drawer is getting a little dense, ties as described. 1. Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren wool tie, rust color with logo at bottom. 3 3/4 wide, 59 inches long. "Polo" tag on back is a little loose. $35.00 shipped in the CONUS. 2. Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Dark purple tie, wonderful hand, beautiful. 3 5/8 inches wide, 60 inches long. $65.00 shipped in the CONUS. 3. Charvet woven brilliant silver tie, 3 3/4 wide, 58 inches wide. $60.00 shipped in the CONUS. 4....
Just ordered a pair of Herring "Henley" model spectators for this coming summer-- initially I was trying to decide between these and the AE Strawfut, with the styling and the chestnut color finally tipping the scale to the Herrings. Pics HERE Any thoughts on these with jeans and a linen jacket?
Great Brooks Brothers gray lambswool cardigan, size small. Leather buttons, great details, medium to heavy weight. Asking $60.00 shipped in the CONUS.
FS: Several pairs of great condition shoes, all 7.5D 1. Pal Zileri heavily pebble grained brogues, barely worn, size 7.5D, the feel a touch larger to me, so I would guess between a 7.5 and 8. Asking $50.00 plus shipping in the CONUS. 2. Allen Edmonds Easton, size 7.5 D, nicely burnished, I do not know the AE color name. nice and sleek, again, barely worn. SOLD plus shipping in the CONUS. 3. Allen Edmonds Byron in Chili, size 7.5D, beautiful condition, asking SOLD plus...
I'm considering picking up a pair of summer/summer-ish shoes and would greatly appreciate opinions-- I'm thinking shoes to be worn with lighter color linen pants, white, ivory and possibly dove gray combined with a blazer, or with a khaki or dove gray suit. I have it narrowed down to the AE Strawfut in brown/linen, or Strand in Walnut. I already have a pair of AE Lauderdale in Chili. One of my questions is, how closely will I have to match the tone of the linen in the...
PM sent, Ill take #4 (The purple Etro)