Title says it, looking for DB suits in 38s.
My preference would be as close as possible to the following measurements:
Jacket Length, BOC: 28.5
Pants Waist: 32
Amazing older Banana Republic leather pea coat in dark brown. Slightly distressed. Not exactly a pea coat, I believe it is patterned after a U-Boat Commanders leather jacket. Size S, fits me (38s)
Originally priced at $695.00
Asking $150.00/ OBO shipped and paypaled in the CONUS
Length (BOC): 31
Lot of 3 great ties
1. Breuer yellow, dark and light blue repp tie, 59 inches
2. Charvet silver/gray tie, stunning, 57 inches
3. Sam Hober grenadine tie in light blue, 56 inches.
Asking $115.00 for all three together, shipped and paypaled in the CONUS
Just in time for fall, clearing out some great stuff:
1. Brooks Brothers 1818 Regent Saxxon suit, 2 button, single breast peaked lapels. Navy with fine lighter blue pinstriping. Dual vents. 38s. Absolutely beautiful condition.
Jacket Length BOC: 29.5
Sleeve:23 with 2 to let out
Pants waist: 16.5
Inseam: 28 with 1 to let out
Asking 200.00 shipped and playpaled in the CONUS
2. Brooks Brothers 1818 Madison Glen Plaid 3 piece, glen plaid with...
Thinking about a pair of olive/green shoes for fall.
Outside the office, I generally wear jeans, earth tones, grays, lots of sweaters or odd jackets.
Trying to decide between the AE Neumoks and Clark's in olive.
Any thoughts regarding versatility, or general impressions would be greatly appreciated.
Rare Alpha Industries update of the M1951 Pattern field jacket-- has all the 1951 hallmarks--collar, buttons, etc, with an added zipper for functionality. Comes with button-in liner.
It is marked "M", but the length and sleeves definitely seem more short.
$65.00 shipped in the CONUS.