or Connect

Posts by Tourangh

Quote: Originally Posted by benjaminarnold i can't think of a witty sarcastic thing to say here, so i guess i'll just say "yep" The witty comment was already taken: Quote: Originally Posted by j Would the purple and green please raise their hands.
I really like the kanye verse in "I put on". I think it makes the song so much better or maybe I am just too much of a kanye fanboy.
Question that is pretty much the opposite of the OP, can you downsize the waist an inch or two by tailoring it?
Quote: Originally Posted by onion Excuse me for being a noob, but why is the leather aged for 40 years? Also any idea what is involved in that process? What else can you get made out of 40 year old aged leather? I am wondering the same thing. But I must say that the watch is nice I have seen people comment on it being to big etc... but I think it looks great.
The watch went for 30? Psht should have made an offer earlier.
I haved decided to keep my biased views to myself. I am sure that I will not make friends with any of you if I keep this up . Let's try not to mention Paul Pierce's flaws again.
Met Ken Griffey Jr. at a reastaurant in Phoenix. There are others that I cant recall at the moment. Actually remember driving along side Kurt Thomas after a suns game. He had a nice Bentley
Yup that "Batman Voice" he uses is rather annoying and too exagerated in my opinion.
I am 6'3" and I can wear 34" inseam or 36". I think the perfect inseam for me is 35ish. Also two of my jeans both of 34" inseam yet one is too long and one is too short(Never measured with tapemeasure).
Quote: Originally Posted by Crooow My legs aren't short, they are normal (and quite handsome). Your freakish stork legs, on the other hand, make small children cry when you pass them on the street. And sorry the Onis won't work out for you. Sorry I have to take TrueStory's side , you have freakishly small legs.