or Connect

Posts by Tourangh

I have a pair of cougars. Only problem is I broke my camera recently and have been meaning to head to circuit city to get a new one cheap. I could use the cell phone but that will most likely turn out terrible.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser We're on page three before the first mention of Let's Go Crazy? That would be my number 2 or 3. I just ignored the (s) in thread title
When Doves Cry
If Ari took the job then we would see less of Ari and therfore the show would cease to be nearly what it was. The only way I thought Ari would take the job was if they were attempting to kill him off or minimize his roll in the show due to Jeremey Piven having other career opportunites.
99% of the women on entourage are amazing, it would be too difficult to choose one over the other except for emmanuel chriqui because she is off the scales hot!!! Anyways can't believe I haven't seen this thread yet. I can't get enough entourage.
Loud Pipes by Ratatat IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I wouldn't imagine...
just buy from mauro/farinellis
6-8 drive =( wish it wasn't so far to washington
My one pair of diesels I just got for about $57 are thicker and seem more durable then my nudies. Of course I have boot cut olas which i guess have thinner denim. And my Ande Whall jeans have yet to be challanged when it comes to quality. I have found a few washes by diesel that I would wear. Just the majority are farely overdone inlcuding the dirty thirties. I would have no problem buying another pair of diesels if they are at a heavy discount.
Vanilla Ice would have definitely been my choice had he been on the poll. Since he wasn't I was forced to choose Nas. Tupac and Biggie would be a tie for 2nd and 3rd would be jay-z I guess. But snoop and talib kweli are close behind.