or Connect

Posts by Tourangh

I wear dunks
SOLD Bought these off ebay a few days ago. Think they are a tad too tight so I'm looking to get rid of them. I may end up keeping them as they do fit but they are just tighter then what I am used to. Here is the ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1077 Bought them for $116 and I'm looking for $110. They have been worn for about a week from what the ebay description says. The waist is about a 32 now. I wear 32 but the rest of it just feels a tad...
Quote: Originally Posted by ghostbusters101 they look way better than your other jeans. I figured most would say this lol.
SZ 29 APC NS. Week of wear or so waist is now 32.
Looking for some fit tips here. Just bought a pair of APC NS in sz 29. Got them on ebay and they were used for about a week so some stretching has been done. The waist is now pretty much a 32 which is my usual waist size. Now I don't like skinny jeans but I don't like them baggy. I'm worried I may have sized down too much for my liking. So hopefully you guys can give me some tips by taking a look at these fit pics. Sorry for the shitty phone quality pics... APC...
Quote: Originally Posted by konadog for your body type i would suggest Kirkland jeans. they are very good denim and if you take them to where they stack the soda cases you can even try them on if you're quick. +1
So I have a pair of ande whall cougars. I have had them for a while now and have them cuffed since I believe Ande has a standard inseam of 36 or 38(At least when I got them). Anyways even after the cuffing they are an inch or so too long. I want to get them hemmed but the only problem is that I'm worried that the crease line where I cuff them will make it look odd. There is also a little bit of dirt collection there. Is it fine if I just wipe them a bit with a wet rag...
Alright guess Ill just soak them for cleaning purposes and not worry about the shrinking. Seems like it would be too much trouble. Thanks
Quick question regarding 2 jeans I have. A pair of Ande Whall Cougars and Nudie bootcut ola's washed. Basically I have had them for around 5-6 months and I feel it is time to soak them rather then wash them to get rid of some sweat and dirt. I also would like them to shrink about in inch in width around my legs. They both fit great when I first recieved them. They were just the amount of tightness around my legs that I liked but they have stretched out about an inch from...
It seems like there was obviously some kind of inside joke between herself and her friends. I mean multiple people in the picture were doing and there is an asian guy right next to her. People are obviously blowing this out of porportion...