or Connect

Posts by danis one

jordanwalkert, I wear the same sizes in the shoes you posted and I wear a 7 in Quoddys. I have maliseets, bluchers, and beef roll loafers. All 7s.
Sizes 9.5 and 8 available still...
a couple pairs sold... all sizes still available
going to ebay soon...
BNIB with shoe bags J.Crew Quoddy Grizzly Boots Sizes 9, 9.5, and 10 I believe these run small
Quote: Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot Yeah, what on earth do you plan to wear those with? Too rough for a suit, too polished for denim, and the color doesn't go with anything. Just considering them as a shoe design, I actually think they look really cool. They just wouldn't have a place in anyone's wardrobe. Also, no, I couldn't find them either. I was thinking they were a great denim shoes or even with some khakis as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by blynch nobody knows why you would want to order those figured I would get a reply such as yours.
Quote: Originally Posted by danis one Can someone help me track down these Clarks shoes. I searched all over the web with no luck. I believe the are Clarks Orginals "Point too" thanks, No one knows where I can order these?
Can someone help me track down these Clarks shoes. I searched all over the web with no luck. I believe the are Clarks Orginals "Point too" thanks,
What Size?