or Connect

Posts by mordecai

We end up feeling this way about most places. It's gotten to where we just order a bunch of smaller plates when we eat out, more than half the time at this point.
They still appear at the Dresen sometimes and wander around Los Feliz. Fat, tattoos sagging, and with their kids.
watercress soup was my biggest failure. inedible.
We have one with no sofa underneath. It's an art thing.
Matt, I'm not even bringing shoes this time.
We have white floors so we tried to keep shoes off in the house, but after the first party we decided to just say fuck it and embrace the worn in beach house vibe.
Negativland made an entire album from fake stories they were able to get local news stations to broadcast.
I don't think the bertoias are very comfortable either. We just gave away our two diamond chairs. Trying to decide if we should dump the smaller ones as well.
We actually had 4 emeco chairs for awhile, but gave them to my wife's business partner when we got a bench and two bertoias. The emecos are nice with rustic wood tables, and they're incredibly light. A child could lift one with one hand. I'm glad we replaced them but I liked them while they were there.