or Connect

Posts by mordecai

Blue/white grid fabric Raf Simons mainline shirt, size 52. Worn a handful of times and in excellent shape. Shirt has only ever been dry cleaned. Fabric is a really cool blue/white grid. Shirt is darted in the back and slim fitting. Price includes shipping in Continental US. For international please contact me. Pit to Pit: 21" Shoulder: 18" Back Length from bottom of collar: 28.75" Sleeve from shoulder: 26.25"
Grey Patrik Ervell club collar shirt, size large. Worn a bunch of times, but still in very good shape with no tears or holes. Label is faded as you can see. Shirt has only ever been dry cleaned. Price includes shipping in Continental US. For international please contact me. Pit to Pit: 21" Shoulder: 18.25" Back Length from bottom of collar: 28.75" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5"
Just found a vacuum sealed half of boar salami in the back of my fridge that's been there since we got back from Italy in June. Still good or will I die/vomit?
Just didn't know you were so sensitive, baby.
She acts not completely sure about moving in with you from another city after less than a year of long distance dating and you start pouting and shut off? Kind of lame dude.
my living expense situation has gotten to where i didn't [immediately] throw out the burger king coupons that came in our junkmail today.
is that fucking cornbread?
tastes like fishbowl to me.
Boulette de Poulet pour le Couscous
IS IT SAFE??