or Connect

Posts by mordecai

Nah, I've always kind of despised the Arts District. There's one good gallery there and it's owned by friends, so I eat at this taco stand and go to Tony's maybe once a month. If I don't have cash I eat at Pizzanista, which is bland hipster pizza similar to Garage. I don't like spending a lot on fancy tacos, because it's never much better than the cheap stuff, if better at all.
Speaking of, last night I had a few of the tacos from the family that's always at 7th/Mateo at night. I wouldn't tell someone to go out of their way to have them, but they're always pretty damn good, especially for $1 each.
cuuuuuute!!
So considering where you live, I guess some men are islands.
Is Paula Deen really getting canned for admitting that she said the N-Word privately 30 years ago?
That's actually a great thing about it. DC sucks as a city but there are opportunities you can't really get elsewhere.
Don't know yet, but they'd have to give me a lot for me to give up UCLA, who offered me about 60k. Still, really nice for the ego to get in to a T14. This has been a crazy cycle. At the beginning I felt really lucky to get in to Pepperdine.
Just got into Georgetown Law