or Connect

Posts by mordecai

http://urlybits.com/2013/06/russian-tampon-commercial/
THIS IS IT
Swinging too hard at the joke. Not honest living. When I get home I'll try to remember to take a photo of the latest New Criterion sitting next to a magazine with the headline "Michele Obama's Arms! Wow!"
Our art books go on the Sapien shelves in the living room and entry. The coffee table is where books we're half-reading usually end up until we finish , and also where the latest copies of magazines accumulate. I've noticed that the smuttier something is, the more likely it is to get perused. Us Weekly is a favorite, especially among the art crowd who I believe get off on the taboo.
The last Arby's in LA is next to my wife's gallery. The city is changing around it but the neon hat maintains.
I don't think the city proper has even half the population of NYC. LA County has more but is also larger than the states of Rhode Island and Delaware combined.
I was born in the same hospital that killed Andy Warhol after a routine operation. Half way through the caesarian my mother started to regain sensations. All of the staff of New York Hospital from that time seems to have gone on to work for the MTA.
This is probably a long shot but maybe one of you enthusiasts can help me out. When we were in Umbria we had a red from Montefalco that my wife really loved. I've had no luck looking for it, but do recall that the label had a drawing of the church in the town square of Montefalco (pictured below). Thanks in advance if anyone has any idea.
My place is a one bedroom. You can do a lot with them.