or Connect

Posts by mordecai

Matt is basically a lost IRL bro at this point. He barely has cell reception.
This thread is for posting authors or pieces of journalism that you think are especially good or that people might find interesting. It may be that you find the subject fascinating, or the writing good or any other reason you thought the piece was worth bringing here. Discussion of the authors is okay, but if you want to discuss the subjects of the articles themselves, please start a new thread for them. Any article or author is fine, but I encourage people to post less...
This would be a great policy to encourage. I left mostly because of law school and having twins, but I keep thinking about going back to active posting. I haven't because of the same issue you describe. Maybe we should try to start some threads on narrower topics (assuming it doesn't interfere too much with my billable hours). See if the change encourages more participation.
That would be the difference between being a Zionist and not supporting Israel, which is different (and fine).Please respond promptly so I can continue to avoid studying for my last law school finals.
Is there? This seems more like a claim thrown around to shut up anyone who points out that self-professed anti-Zionists pretty much all want to undermine the existence of Israel and see it as an illegitimate state.
Guys, if you could stop posting idiocy like this it would really be nice for me. Aside from being offensive to some people, its real crime is that it isn't funny.
sorry man. that's rough.
Can anyone recommend a nice cigarette case? Simple > Ornate
No one transfers to USC to pay less, dumb ass.