or Connect

Posts by mordecai

Go to Guelaguetza. Go now.
+1
I can at least say that it isn't often that I have an entirely new dining experience.also, Cioppino at Maccheroni Republic last night. It was great.
Yeah, the Alhambra one. Hour and a half wait, but it smelled so amazing when I went in that I suspended my normal rule about waiting a long time for food.
I ate at Chengdu. Thought I had experienced sichuan cuisine before but apparently not. When my face started to go numb and the peppercorns hit my stomach I almost had a panic attack. Would eat again.
Matt told me I should spend some of my student loans on Urasawa.
Elf is the only veggie/vegan place I've been to that does this very obvious thing. Most of their dishes are just great vegetable tagines or pastas.
After a hellish 47 page criminal law final, my first year of law school is DONE.
http://jamesoff.net/site/fun/random-recipe-generator/ best recipe site ive ever seen. A sample: Spiced Poached Lard Serves 4 You will need: 70ml soy sauce 90g lard 150ml apple sauce 140g raisins Instructions: pre-heat the oven to 210 C eat the soy sauce defrost the raisins discard the raisins fry the lard heat the lard in the saucepan lightly fry the lard sauté the apple sauce bake for 20 minutes and serve hot