or Connect

Posts by mordecai

APC scarf, made in Italy. Cool pattern, fully lined. Fabric is 100% cotton and lining is polyester. Label has come detached on one side, but an easy fix. Bought this from Context a while back but I don't wear scarves really anymore so thought someone else might want it. Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking. Measurements: Length: 65" Width: 7"
Stephan Schneider linen scarf, made in Belgium. Color is almost silver. Worn a bunch of times, but since winter is gone from Los Angeles forever I don't need it anymore. Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking. Measurements: Length: ~78" Width: ~12" but has material has tendency to roll thinner. can wear it any way.
Great jacket in awesome light blue color, but a little too small for me. All tags still attached. Price includes shipping within continental U.S. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking! Measurements: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Length: 26"
A fantastic pair of pants that are too small for me. Still has Barney's tag ($450 retail). Flat front. Slim through legs and thighs. Low-rise belted waist. All waist buttons are hidden. Zip fly with an elongated buttoned closure. Angled pockets with buttoned closures at the hips. Buttoned besom pockets at the back. Buttoned-flap cargo pockets at the thighs. 97% cotton. 3% elastane. Machine washable. Price includes shipping, and I only ship to the continental U.S. ...
OCI.
Go to Guelaguetza. Go now.
+1
I can at least say that it isn't often that I have an entirely new dining experience.also, Cioppino at Maccheroni Republic last night. It was great.
Yeah, the Alhambra one. Hour and a half wait, but it smelled so amazing when I went in that I suspended my normal rule about waiting a long time for food.