or Connect

Posts by mordecai

I'm always impressed that someone with ectrodactyly is able to pull off the knife work you display.
A fantastic pair of pants that are too small for me. Still has Barney's tag ($450 retail). Flat front. Slim through legs and thighs. Low-rise belted waist. All waist buttons are hidden. Zip fly with an elongated buttoned closure. Angled pockets with buttoned closures at the hips. Buttoned besom pockets at the back. Buttoned-flap cargo pockets at the thighs. 97% cotton. 3% elastane. Machine washable. Price includes shipping, and I only ship to the continental U.S. Please...
APC scarf, made in Italy. Cool pattern, fully lined. Fabric is 100% cotton and lining is polyester. Label has come detached on one side, but an easy fix. Bought this from Context a while back but I don't wear scarves really anymore so thought someone else might want it. Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. Contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking. Measurements: Length: 65" Width: 7"
I really loved that drive, but he moved in the wrong direction.
second trimester, at last.
No, I'm at UCLA.
I think if this were true you would see that label quite a bit more. The FDA has set out some guidelines that make it clear that they would be very suspect of non-GMO labeling and are very likely to find it misleading.
Well, love is too strong a word, but I at least try to provide healthy skepticism. I wouldn't support labeling. I don't care a ton, but it would convey an unwarranted negative image to consumers.
Russ, I'd like you to know that I've been bringing the GMO love to my Food Law class (or as I call it, Intro to NPR).