or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Easy - buy something from one of the trusted sellers on here! I have purchased multiple pairs of $300+ jeans for less than $100 here. Tons of stuff from the Men's Clothing side as well. There are drawbacks - you have to spend the time looking and you have to know what you want. There is always a chance that your purchase won't work out and you will have to flip it. The new site layout makes things harder to navigate. However, if you have the time and the inclination, this...
Thanks KitAkira and stevenI won't be around by November end, and I don't have to try them on - I know how the ones I want fit. I'll look around while I'm there anywayMy ad here finally generated a hit so I was able to grab one pair. Might hold me over 'till January.
Hi guys I'll be in NYC for a few days at the beginning of November, and my WTB thread for Spurr Pipe Legs isn't getting me the results I'm used to. Does anyone know if there's somewhere I can go in NYC (hopefully Manhattan) to get a better deal that the standard $325+ retail? I'm looking for the Spurr Pipe Leg in Rigid denim. I only have experience with last year's line, the ones with the bigger leather patch on them. Thanks.
Ummm... okay
up
Hi guys I'll be in NYC for a few days at the beginning of November, and my WTB thread for Spurr Pipe Legs isn't getting me the results I'm used to. Does anyone know if there's somewhere I can go in NYC (hopefully Manhattan) to get a better deal that the standard $325+ retail? I'm looking for the Spurr Pipe Leg in Rigid denim. I only have experience with last year's line, the ones with the bigger leather patch on them. Thanks.
PM'd you.
up
Win 7 64, Chrome 14.0.185.836 m. Not sure where in the process a static screenshot would help. Probably one of those Camtasia video captures would be best but I don't have the time tonight.
Glitch report When browsing the 'Buying And Selling: Men's Clothing Classifieds' section, I scroll down page 1 until I find something I want to view. I click on the link for the sale and view the contents (just the main page, without clicking on any pictures). I then click the back button. I am taken back to page 1, and I can tell that the software knows exactly where I was when I clicked through to the individual sale because when the browser takes me back, I see the...