or Connect

Posts by tradernick

PM on red EG shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by mftwife Members of styleforum.net, Please consider donating Hi there I will be happy to donate to you. The markets have been very good to me in the past few weeks and I believe that as I was blessed by accident of birth to have the opportunities I do, I should try to share when I can. I would be happy to send you a donation. Just PM me with your ABA and bank account details, and I would be more than happy to...
Quote: Originally Posted by crpz32 so how much did you buy it for on Ebay? I doubt you paid anywhere close to the retial price you mention. Sorry, but that's a pointless question. Do you ask that when you walk into a store? 'What's your cost on this'? Do you ask 'Why is this tagged Regular $500, now on sale for $300? What did you pay for it? Surely you didn't pay $500 for it?' It's common practice on this forum to state the typical retail...
Quote: Originally Posted by bmulford Something like this might look slightly out of place with denim. Not because of the color, but the medallion and business style of the pattern. That said, I'm sure you could get away with it no problem. I know I'd have no problem wearing them with dark blue jeans. Thanks, bmulford. What helps is the 'not because of the color' stipulation. In fact, there were a pair of Ferragamo Nostros that Amnon was...
bmulford, I'm going to swallow my pride and ask a stupid question because a) I know for sure that you know the answer, and b) I have been seeing some nice brown shoes go by Can I wear slip-ons like this with blue jeans? Does the specific type of blue make a difference? I think that if they were 'chili, or had more red in them, it would be easier, right? I did do a search and there seems to be some difference of opinion. I think you'll know...
Quote: Originally Posted by Osprey Guy ...I will not ship to an unconfirmed address (I asked him nicely to correct the problem so that I could ship him his watch). Just to let you know, eBay refuses to confirm my address because I live in that hotbed of online fraud activity, Toronto. I may be able solve the problem by becoming a Verified Member, but doesn't that involve linking your bank account with your Paypal account? Not something...
Quote: Originally Posted by Musketer They look very long. More like over-the-knee than over-the-calf Just got mine today. They are very nice and go to the top of my shin, just under the knee. Perfect length and I am 5' 10". Thanks chorse!
Quote: Originally Posted by boo Here's a great site for scanning the "for sale" section of the main watch forums: http://www.elitedealseeker.com/index...tegory=watches I'm thinking seriously about getting a Rolex from a trusted seller at rolexforums.com http://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9 I'm a bit surprised that it isn't listed at elitedealseeker.com. Anyone purchased anything from rolexforums.com? I had the impression...
Doesn't seem odd to me at all. You explained the discount in the OP (unless that was an edit after people asked why you bought two). In any case, who cares why you bought two? You did, and one's for sale here.
It's not cool right now. It may be cool again in a while. If you do it now you may be a trendsetter. The problem is that if you do it and you aren't in a rock band, it's always going to look like you're trying to look like you're in a rock band... unless the total value of all the clothes you're wearing is over $2000, and then the people who know that they're worth that much will look at you and say 'Hey, it's maybe a new look.' How's that for an analysis? : )