or Connect

Posts by tradernick

PM on 5
PM sent
Sold! If it's still available.
Quote: Originally Posted by rssmsvc Hello, I came across these shoes and they have no marks or other issues. Shoe Size: 10D , Box is just a shoe box not a JM book. They have a weatherproofing tag on them. PM sent!
Hi guys I have recently purchased a few shirts which require cuff links. I have seen some stuff on eBay but I have a feeling it's not worth much. I'm looking for a deal on a few sets from someone who has a bunch and doesn't wear them. I prefer simple designs with clean lines. These will be worn with white shirts under Charcoal suits (not black!!) Hope that's enough information. Do I match cuff links with ties? If so I will post the colors of my 3 or 4...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryan_L could someone also tell me if this is right..... is yoox cheaper if u select your country as USA instead of another?? i tried surfing around logged into my country as "USA" and i noticed the products were cheaper than when i was surfing around as "Australia".? The difference is due to the exchange rate and the fact that the Australian dollar does not trade at par with the USD.
Quote: Originally Posted by TrulySnob You have several PM about that tie, please contact Thanks You also had a PM a while back about the Blue Chambray - I thought the fact that I got no response was because you didn't like the offer, but maybe it just slipped through the cracks...?
PM on 2762S
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Sold (pending payment). The second lot is great value too! That Kilspindie was/ is not cheap and the Boss is NWOT. Paypal ready to go but check your PM first.
That first lot is too much value. Send it to me, I'll give them to a bigger friend if they don't fit me.