or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Hope the mods will leave this here for a few hours - the other forum is now an archive only. I'm doing my first selling on eBay. A buyer contacted me with an offer for an item just after the auction for the item had expired. I want to put the item up so that he can click on it as a Buy It Now. I know this might sound silly, but is there any way I can set it up so that I can send only this buyer a link to buy it (via the eBay Messaging system)? I know it's not likely that...
Yep, same for me. PM function was busted yesterday for a few hours, system wouldn't send them.In addition, page load times for pics posted using the in-built system in Classifieds is ridiculous. If a thread starter doesn't post IMG links that make the actual picture appear in the body of a thread, I simply navigate away. I can't be bothered to click on the thumbnail near the sig and then sit there trying to scroll through the pics using that viewer window that pops up. It...
I hover over this member's name in his FS thread, and get a drop down menu which includes his profile, the option to block him, to send a PM, etc. http://www.styleforum.net/t/273769/arcteryx-veilance-field-jacket/0_100 However, it does not include the one thing I would most likely be looking for (at least, the first time I hover) - his trader feedback!! You have to click on his profile and then click again to get that. What's the reasoning behind this?
I'm clearing out some unused gift cards that have been in my desk for a while. I checked them all today and they're fine (for Canada). If anyone in the States is interested, I'll check with the retailer whether they can be used down there. All prices in $CDN 1. ALDO gift card, worth $63, asking $45 2. Club Monaco gift card, worth $281, asking $230. 3. HMV gift cards, 3 of them with a total value of $124 ($50, $40 and $34), asking $105 We can meet in Toronto to verify...
Yes, I posted here a few weeks ago (#375 above) that you can't save information in the drop down menus at the bottom of the search page, like the choice to sort by 'relevance' or 'creation date'. So you can save a search but then every time you use it you have to go and manually set those parameters. Kind of defeats the purpose of being able to save a search. Results for a search appear in an order that is apparently the result of a sort by 'relevance'. The system doesn't...
First off, with your complexion, you can actually do a broader palette of colours than very light skinned guys can do (in my opinion). I'm guessing you live in India, right? You're not going to get much help here in terms of 'what colours should I wear, what colours go with what other colours'. The best thing to do, if you're really interested in dressing better, is to peruse magazines etc., find things you like and then try to emulate them. One thing is for sure, judging...
Sold!
Seeing the same thing all the time, Chrome + WIN 7 Enterprise.Also, when I try to save a search (using Advanced Search), I cannot save the 'Find Threads From' and 'Sort Results By' parameters. The keyword gets saved, the choice of 'Titles Only' gets saved, and my choice of which forums I want to search in gets saved, but I have to manually use the drop-down menus to get the 2 parameters I mentioned to where I want them.
I need an iPod Nano for running. I've been using the 2nd Gen, don't really need anything more than that. Would prefer the 8 GB model. I'm not having much luck via the local buy/sell site so I thought I'd try here. Shipping would be to Toronto, which might make it less than worthwhile, I'm not sure. If you have one kicking around and you want to ship it up here, let me know. Prefer to deal with members with some BST feedback or eBay feedback or something like that.