or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Sold!
Seeing the same thing all the time, Chrome + WIN 7 Enterprise.Also, when I try to save a search (using Advanced Search), I cannot save the 'Find Threads From' and 'Sort Results By' parameters. The keyword gets saved, the choice of 'Titles Only' gets saved, and my choice of which forums I want to search in gets saved, but I have to manually use the drop-down menus to get the 2 parameters I mentioned to where I want them.
I need an iPod Nano for running. I've been using the 2nd Gen, don't really need anything more than that. Would prefer the 8 GB model. I'm not having much luck via the local buy/sell site so I thought I'd try here. Shipping would be to Toronto, which might make it less than worthwhile, I'm not sure. If you have one kicking around and you want to ship it up here, let me know. Prefer to deal with members with some BST feedback or eBay feedback or something like that.
You gotta know I'm going to be all over these : )
up
If you're located at or near a major centre, try to go downtown or to a higher-end mall and spend a few hours looking around. Write down some names. I get the sense that you will be looking for at least some stuff on the Streetwear and Denim side.If you live far away from a major centre, it'll make it harder for sure. One way or another you'll have to invest some time, I think.
This isn't the thread for it. All I can tell you is that I used to spend a whole lot of time (too much time probably) perusing the Classifieds and because of the changes, I don't spend nearly as much time now. Sorry, that's just my $0.02. I am a big SF fan and I had no problem with them trying to monetize the site, but the rollout was an unmitigated disaster and whoever they claim to have had doing 'pre-testing' of the beta site must have been folks who never spent two...
Easy - buy something from one of the trusted sellers on here! I have purchased multiple pairs of $300+ jeans for less than $100 here. Tons of stuff from the Men's Clothing side as well. There are drawbacks - you have to spend the time looking and you have to know what you want. There is always a chance that your purchase won't work out and you will have to flip it. The new site layout makes things harder to navigate. However, if you have the time and the inclination, this...
Thanks KitAkira and stevenI won't be around by November end, and I don't have to try them on - I know how the ones I want fit. I'll look around while I'm there anywayMy ad here finally generated a hit so I was able to grab one pair. Might hold me over 'till January.
Hi guys I'll be in NYC for a few days at the beginning of November, and my WTB thread for Spurr Pipe Legs isn't getting me the results I'm used to. Does anyone know if there's somewhere I can go in NYC (hopefully Manhattan) to get a better deal that the standard $325+ retail? I'm looking for the Spurr Pipe Leg in Rigid denim. I only have experience with last year's line, the ones with the bigger leather patch on them. Thanks.