or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Considering that jackets are being delivered recently, I'd say this is a bit melodramatic. More accurate to say that anyone who places an order or buys a spot now is a risk taker.Doesn't change the fact that the whole thing is a total train wreck, but the outcome is still up in the air.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the problem here is that these order were placed (literally) years ago and the cc companies have a time limit on requesting chargeback.
Fair enough, but if I had been waiting almost 2 years for a jacket and had seen multiple promised delivery dates come and go and communications between the company and its customers shut down, that jab at the end would feel like an elbow smash to the jaw hinge.Having said that, at this point I guess it's pretty naive to expect any sort of Mea Culpa from these guys. Too bad. I have a TOJ jacket here that I grabbed from B & S and I would definitely buy a new one, if I had...
???Feel badly for those who have waited a year or more. I truly hope you see your product one day.
Hi guys A buddy of mine is looking for a black sous col. He's having trouble finding one for a reasonable price. I have no idea why they might be priced higher than i.e. a decent bow tie. http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/silk-bow-ties-retro-sous-col-in-bordeaux-silk-satin_cod46353880rm.html# If you have one, shoot me a PM and please include your asking price. Shipping is to Toronto. Thanks.
Okay, thanks for the confirmation.
Actually, are you sure? The ones I linked to at Nordstroms say 'extra-fitted through the seat and thigh' but the ones you linked to say 'extra roomy in the seat and thigh'. Is that supposed to mean the same thing? I can see that they're named the same. Strange...
Thanks for the info, I'll check the Unbranded site. Yeah, I think I misunderstood him because he confirmed that it's not a sale price.
Guys, my nephew in NYC is asking about these as his first foray into selvedge http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/the-unbranded-brand-tapered-fit-raw-selvedge-jeans-indigo/3421859?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=142&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A Are these the 101 or 201 or 321? None of the above? I can't really tell by the ad. I only read through the last few pages here but didn't see a reference to this...