or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Amazing how misinformed some folks are. If you really care enough to educate yourself, try asking a dietitian whether starving yourself all day and then stuffing in 1500 cal just before sleep is the optimal way to lose fat.You and your bodybuilder buddy are on ignore. You can post just to show you know how to get the last word, but I won't see it.
Here, I'll fix this for you"...this is why I start with dismissive condescension instead of starting a real discussion when dealing with people. Because internet trolling has given me a new lease on life". : )Really, 2nd my last post here.
I'll respond in your (initial) style.lmaoROTFLMAO.wtf?My last post here. I think the OP got enough continuity in the responses to formulate a plan. Losing weight for the vast majority is a matter of behavioural adjustment. For these people, not being able to take the weight off means you have a weakness. Either you'll overcome it or you won't. Failure doesn't matter. All that matter is whether or not you try again.
There you go - a grown up response. Don't you feel better? You're wrong, but that doesn't matter.I get the impression that you're one of these muscle building types who has no connection to the needs of the average couch potato who's trying to shed the gut. For the majority of them, there are lifestyle changes that are needed, and cutting out the late night Haagen Dazs is crucial.I'll put it another way. The whole battle for the majority of people is behavioral, and not...
Come on! Be a man. Stand up and say what you mean. Don't hide behind the troll-acronyms! : ).Shaking your head why? Because you think people who are trying to lose fat should eat a lot just before going to bed?
I had to look this one up. I guess I'm too old. : )So 'smh' means 'shaking my head'? If so, don't be a wimp. Speak up, boy! Why are you 'shaking your head' about the idea that you shouldn't eat late at night? Your advice for someone who's trying to lose weight is to down a pint of Haagen-Dazs and then hit the hay?
This is a ridiculous generalization. There are plenty of amazing deals on new stuff available here, and as has been mentioned, once you have your sizing together for different items, you can avoid the stuff you're going to have to flip. I saved a ton of money and acquired some amazing things here.Absolutely +1, I completely agree. The forum post-monetization is nowhere near what is used to be, partly because it never worked right after the change and still doesn't work...
Sazerac has it basically right.1. Cut out all bread, pasta, rice.2. Run long distances at a very slow pace. I mean 4.5 on a treadmill or even a notch lower.3. Limit your caloric intake to 1400/day. Make them quality calories. If anyone tells you this isn't enough calories to sustain health, tell them they don't know what they're talking about. Do not take in any calories within two hours of sleep.That's it. Take a high quality fish oil every day. If you don't fall off...
A., you have a PM!!
Hey, this is the one right here http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2015696,00.asp I sent you a PM