or Connect

Posts by tradernick

The new look is a step in the right direction, but the default is too washed-out looking. I can't see the dividing lines between ads in the BST area. You need to tweak the colors so that it doesn't look so washed out and so that division between on-screen elements is sharper. For example, on this page there needs to be slightly more contrast between the background color of the post itself and the border which surrounds it (the white area in which our screen names appear.).
I'm not a troll so I'm not going to get into a long exchange with you on this. I appreciate the response. I went back to see when the big switchover happened. I can hardly believe this (you'll notice I said 'months' since the change to Huddler occurred) but has it been a year and a half?? Sorry j. To me, something's wrong.The sorting function, which was supposed to be one of the bedrock changes that we could take advantage of, has been busted for 4 weeks. I don't believe...
I'll say what so many are thinking. It's shocking that those who run this site would be working on changing the color of the pages instead of making sure that the forum actually works. This particular problem has been reported publicly and via PM by how many people? Over how many weeks? Did one of the mods say today 'I can't replicate the issue'?? Hopefully I misread, because that would be extremely difficult to understandI feel like I can say all this because I am someone...
+1After the rollout debacle I started coming here less and less. Tonight after a number of months away, I came back to look for some shoes. The first f***ing thing that happens is that the software fails and I get this error message.It is beyond belief that the forums still isn't up and running properly. They ruined the BST forums, plain and simple.
Good conditions!
You're right. The only thing that's worse is if a woman shows up and upstages the bride.1. Wear a tie.2. You have an opportunity here that a lot of people won't get. Because of the anonymity of the 'net, people are willing to say things to you that they wouldn't say face to face. Often it will be bogus flaming, but in this case, it's valuable for you.Here's the deal - if that's the expression you usually put on your face when someone points a camera at you, change it.
Huh? Why shouldn't I be able to open the thread before I watch the movie? I appreciate the spoiler tags. Sure, I may see something that's not tagged and that gives away part of the movie, but I don't care that much. Spoiler tags just makes it less likely.+ 1.
Yes, I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned the fact that a great cast was partly what made Alien what it was. I only read through to post 71. AR was pretty gimmicky with the worst acting/script/directing of them all (don't know who wrote it).I'm so out of touch these days that I didn't know that this film was a prequel to Alien, one of my favourite movies of all time, even though I had seen a trailer. Can't wait to see it.Now all we need is Ridley to deliver a Blade...
pm sent
Got my bracelets today and they are awesome. Order with confidence, you will not be disappointed!