or Connect

Posts by tradernick

+1After the rollout debacle I started coming here less and less. Tonight after a number of months away, I came back to look for some shoes. The first f***ing thing that happens is that the software fails and I get this error message.It is beyond belief that the forums still isn't up and running properly. They ruined the BST forums, plain and simple.
Good conditions!
You're right. The only thing that's worse is if a woman shows up and upstages the bride.1. Wear a tie.2. You have an opportunity here that a lot of people won't get. Because of the anonymity of the 'net, people are willing to say things to you that they wouldn't say face to face. Often it will be bogus flaming, but in this case, it's valuable for you.Here's the deal - if that's the expression you usually put on your face when someone points a camera at you, change it.
Huh? Why shouldn't I be able to open the thread before I watch the movie? I appreciate the spoiler tags. Sure, I may see something that's not tagged and that gives away part of the movie, but I don't care that much. Spoiler tags just makes it less likely.+ 1.
Yes, I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned the fact that a great cast was partly what made Alien what it was. I only read through to post 71. AR was pretty gimmicky with the worst acting/script/directing of them all (don't know who wrote it).I'm so out of touch these days that I didn't know that this film was a prequel to Alien, one of my favourite movies of all time, even though I had seen a trailer. Can't wait to see it.Now all we need is Ridley to deliver a Blade...
pm sent
Got my bracelets today and they are awesome. Order with confidence, you will not be disappointed!
+1
With respect, it doesn't make sense to you because you're not someone with a high net worth. People who can afford Kiton (I mean really afford, not afford buying one discount suit from here) have different priorities than you do. Time is one, and getting a bespoke suit is a process. With Kiton, they can have a beautiful suit and have it tailored a bit and be wearing it in 48 hours. Spending $5000 doesn't matter, it's like you spending $50.
This sentence is total bullshit. First of all, he absolutely does not need the pickup tag. I have picked up many times from my local outlet in a drugstore (as is the case here) without the tag. All you need is the postal code, the delivery address and your ID, assuming the delivery is in your name.And regarding 'not knowing what ID' he needs to bring, this is even more bullshit. ID is ID in Canada, and 99% of the time that means driver's license or other government issued...