or Connect

Posts by tradernick

Serious challenge to find a watch that works when you're framing a house and also when you're at a black tie event. Let us know how your search goes.
Sure, your point is well taken and you're absolutely right about i.e. the Bambino. I guess I was trying to differentiate between world class movements and good solid day to day movements. I hope the ones Vincenzo are using aren't badly inferior because as you are saying, that's not really necessary in a $200 watch. They can have a decent movement in there, I'm sure. If they have fit and finish issues they really need to sort those out as well because for most people, I...
This is absolutely correct. I can make do knowing that the movement in my $175 watch isn't world class so long as I can't see any nasty build quality issues when I look at it. Kudos to Vincenzo for having the guts to put those watches up for review, and thanks to those who took the time to post those good reviews. I came here looking for ideas for a sub-$200 dress watch that I could travel with and not feel badly if it got lost/stolen. Can't get over the Stowas - love 'em...
Several pairs of jeans for sale and prices include shipping. If a price is out of line, just show me a link and I’ll adjust. Waist measurements are actual, please ask if you want to confirm a tagged measurement. Returns/re-ships because of fit issues aren't going to make sense on most of these, so please be sure of measurements. Sorry guys, but shipping back and forth from Canada is too expensive (shipping these to the U.S.A. costs me $25) so these are final sale. Make...
Up for sale are three pairs of Piloti shoes, two from their Casual line and one from the Luxury line. Piloti started off as a specialty firm providing racing shoes to professional drivers like Robby Gordon and Scott Pruett, as well as LeMans and Rally drivers. The new lines incorporate designs developed for the racing lines. They're built very well and they're also lightweight. Prices include shipping. Any white specks or other marks are artifacts of the photos. These...
God, how is this still here. Someone buy this to prevent me from doing so. Please.
I received a bottle of what I assumed was Terre D'Hermes cologne from a client. My own bottle is running low so I popped this open, only to discover that it's the after shave balm, which I won't use. Totally unused and un-pumped, plastic protector still on. It's the 3.3 oz bottle. Let's say $50 shipped? Or I'd be happy to trade for the cologne if you have it. If you can show me that the price is out of line I'll gladly adjust.
Excellent work here, razl. I look forward to viewing your posts. Don't stop!
No problem, thanks for the interest. Wholecuts sold today.
I would have to say yes, but only the tiniest bit, if you assume that a Euro 43 is equivalent to a 10D. I am basically a natural 10D and these fit me and I could wear them although they're just a bit snug. I have tried on other Euro 42.5 that were just a bit too small for me to wear.Hope that helps. Deal is in the works for the wholecuts.