or Connect

Posts by tradernick

For sale are a pair of Puma Repli Cat III L Fashion sneakers. These were worn exactly one time, and never outdoors. I got them from eBay and I'm selling them because they are way too tight. I found out after buying that Repli Cat fit a full 1/2 size small. These are tagged size 10 but I'm a natural 10D and there's no way these are 10D. They will be perfect for a natural 9.5D. You can see in picture 3 that there is what appears to be either a bit of foam liner or a bit of...
Thanks for the info, Roger. I've seen a pair of Vass U last and they didn't look like anything but amazing to me, and didn't look any 'longer' than i.e. my Santoni Ellistons. I see you're in Oakville. If you're 10D and you ever need to move a pair, I'm just up the road! That is, if I don't cave first.
Sorry - totally off topic:LA Guy!!!Please respond to your PM if you want to collect a large payment for this year's Ronald McDonald Children's Charity auction!!
Yeah, I suspected that was the case. I spend enough time around the B & S. If there was something that compared, I figured I would have heard about it. Thanks, I'll try a search for the Weybridge.
Hi guys I'm wondering if AE makes anything comparable to the amazing Vass U last http://www.zimmermannkim.com/blog/2011/12/23/vass-oxblood-v-cap/?lang=ko Now... being an SF degen, I've upped my game and purchased a few pairs of ~$300 shoes here. I could go full pop for a pair of real U last, but I'm not quite there (probably >$800 when Canadian shipping, exchange, and potential import duties are included). In addition, these shoes are for work and get beaten on pretty...
Amazing suit. I bought the first one. You will not be disappointed if you're considering this.
If your stuff were 40R/10D, I'd be broke.
is this for real? I'm not the only one for whom the Classifieds don't show up in Tapatalk? This is nearly two years after the redesign of the forum?
A step in the right direction for sure! It needs a bit of tweaking IMO. A little too washed out on all my monitors including a 3007FPW with a nice S-IPS panel in it. The font is definitely one increment too small. In the BST area, it's hard to see the lines that separate the ads. Also, there needs to be significantly more contrast between the background color of posts and the white border which surrounds them (where the username appears). On all my monitors they appear...