or Connect

Posts by tradernick

I added the info to the main post as well. I am a natural 10D right on the number and these are a tiny bit big on me. Having said that, they're not too big for me to wear. I'm not an expert on Euro shoe sizing but according to the conversion charts I'm seeing online, these are a standard 43 which is somewhere around or a little larger than a U.S. 10D (rarely smaller, so it seems, but again correct me if I'm wrong). In terms of width, again they are a tiny bit wide on me...
Up for sale are 2 pair of NIB Stefano Bemer for Valextra. Prices include shipping to USA/Canada. Only members with some feedback here, please. I’m not a serious shoe guy like some of you so if anyone has any pertinent information about these that I’ve missed, please post here or PM me! Per info from the seller (SF big-timer) these are Goodyear welt construction with channeled soles, and they're just beautiful in person. They come in the original Valextra boxes. I bought...
Exactly. Thanks Rommel.
Hi guys I need some help identifying this TOJ jacket. I bought it a couple of years back here on SF and although it's amazing and buttery soft, it just didn't make it into the rotation. I tried some searches but couldn't find this exact one (the official TOJ thread is a bit long so I thought I'd try here before going through every post). I'm sure it's not that hard to identify. Buttery soft means...probably lamb, right? If anyone can give me even an indication of fair B...
I ordered two pairs. Freebird was very upfront about both pairs. One was a first and the other had a flaw so imperceptible that I still can't see it, having received the shoes and inspected them in bright light. It's all about the seller when buying seconds. Mine were a great deal.
No affiliation, but I can vouch for Freebird's deals. Just grabbed two pairs of AE from him. My first AE and I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Definitely solid SF value.
For sale are a pair of Puma Repli Cat III L Fashion sneakers. These were worn exactly one time, and never outdoors. I got them from eBay and I'm selling them because they are way too tight. I found out after buying that Repli Cat fit a full 1/2 size small. These are tagged size 10 but I'm a natural 10D and there's no way these are 10D. They will be perfect for a natural 9.5D. You can see in picture 3 that there is what appears to be either a bit of foam liner or a bit of...
Thanks for the info, Roger. I've seen a pair of Vass U last and they didn't look like anything but amazing to me, and didn't look any 'longer' than i.e. my Santoni Ellistons. I see you're in Oakville. If you're 10D and you ever need to move a pair, I'm just up the road! That is, if I don't cave first.
Sorry - totally off topic:LA Guy!!!Please respond to your PM if you want to collect a large payment for this year's Ronald McDonald Children's Charity auction!!
Yeah, I suspected that was the case. I spend enough time around the B & S. If there was something that compared, I figured I would have heard about it. Thanks, I'll try a search for the Weybridge.