or Connect

Posts by tradernick

The fact that you have a 'lack of knowledge about this stuff' might mean this doesn't work for you, but the best possible deals will be right here. If you know your measurements accurately and know what style you're looking for, you can buy from an established seller here and then spend a few bucks on alterations. I have picked up some amazing deals this way. In fact I have only bought one suit jacket away from here in the past 4 years.If you're having trouble, the best...
I think that normally a 42.5 Euro would be too small for me to consider wearing. These are not - they are if anything just a tiny bit snug in the toe box area for me and I'm a true 10D. Length wise, though, they come very close to working. So I guess I'd say that they run just a tiny bit bigger than what a normal Euro 42.5 would run.
Up for sale are 2 pair of NIB Stefano Bemer for Valextra. Prices include shipping to USA/Canada. Only members with some feedback here, please. I’m not a serious shoe guy like some of you so if anyone has any pertinent information about these that I’ve missed, please post here or PM me! Per info from the seller (SF big-timer) these are Goodyear welt construction with channeled soles, and they're just beautiful in person. They come in the original Valextra boxes. I bought...
No problem, thanks for the interest.
I added the info to the main post as well. I am a natural 10D right on the number and these are a tiny bit big on me. Having said that, they're not too big for me to wear. I'm not an expert on Euro shoe sizing but according to the conversion charts I'm seeing online, these are a standard 43 which is somewhere around or a little larger than a U.S. 10D (rarely smaller, so it seems, but again correct me if I'm wrong). In terms of width, again they are a tiny bit wide on me...
Up for sale are 2 pair of NIB Stefano Bemer for Valextra. Prices include shipping to USA/Canada. Only members with some feedback here, please. I’m not a serious shoe guy like some of you so if anyone has any pertinent information about these that I’ve missed, please post here or PM me! Per info from the seller (SF big-timer) these are Goodyear welt construction with channeled soles, and they're just beautiful in person. They come in the original Valextra boxes. I bought...
Exactly. Thanks Rommel.
Hi guys I need some help identifying this TOJ jacket. I bought it a couple of years back here on SF and although it's amazing and buttery soft, it just didn't make it into the rotation. I tried some searches but couldn't find this exact one (the official TOJ thread is a bit long so I thought I'd try here before going through every post). I'm sure it's not that hard to identify. Buttery soft means...probably lamb, right? If anyone can give me even an indication of fair B...
I ordered two pairs. Freebird was very upfront about both pairs. One was a first and the other had a flaw so imperceptible that I still can't see it, having received the shoes and inspected them in bright light. It's all about the seller when buying seconds. Mine were a great deal.
No affiliation, but I can vouch for Freebird's deals. Just grabbed two pairs of AE from him. My first AE and I'm actually pleasantly surprised. Definitely solid SF value.