or Connect

Posts by tradernick

???Feel badly for those who have waited a year or more. I truly hope you see your product one day.
Hi guys A buddy of mine is looking for a black sous col. He's having trouble finding one for a reasonable price. I have no idea why they might be priced higher than i.e. a decent bow tie. http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/silk-bow-ties-retro-sous-col-in-bordeaux-silk-satin_cod46353880rm.html# If you have one, shoot me a PM and please include your asking price. Shipping is to Toronto. Thanks.
Okay, thanks for the confirmation.
Actually, are you sure? The ones I linked to at Nordstroms say 'extra-fitted through the seat and thigh' but the ones you linked to say 'extra roomy in the seat and thigh'. Is that supposed to mean the same thing? I can see that they're named the same. Strange...
Thanks for the info, I'll check the Unbranded site. Yeah, I think I misunderstood him because he confirmed that it's not a sale price.
Guys, my nephew in NYC is asking about these as his first foray into selvedge http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/the-unbranded-brand-tapered-fit-raw-selvedge-jeans-indigo/3421859?origin=PredictiveSearch-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=142&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-searchresults-_-1_1_A Are these the 101 or 201 or 321? None of the above? I can't really tell by the ad. I only read through the last few pages here but didn't see a reference to this...
The fact that you have a 'lack of knowledge about this stuff' might mean this doesn't work for you, but the best possible deals will be right here. If you know your measurements accurately and know what style you're looking for, you can buy from an established seller here and then spend a few bucks on alterations. I have picked up some amazing deals this way. In fact I have only bought one suit jacket away from here in the past 4 years.If you're having trouble, the best...
I think that normally a 42.5 Euro would be too small for me to consider wearing. These are not - they are if anything just a tiny bit snug in the toe box area for me and I'm a true 10D. Length wise, though, they come very close to working. So I guess I'd say that they run just a tiny bit bigger than what a normal Euro 42.5 would run.
Up for sale are 2 pair of NIB Stefano Bemer for Valextra. Prices include shipping to USA/Canada. Only members with some feedback here, please. I’m not a serious shoe guy like some of you so if anyone has any pertinent information about these that I’ve missed, please post here or PM me! Per info from the seller (SF big-timer) these are Goodyear welt construction with channeled soles, and they're just beautiful in person. They come in the original Valextra boxes. I bought...
No problem, thanks for the interest.