or Connect

Posts by MikeO

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow I think it's better to go the MTM route than buy crappy clothes OTR. Which $400 MTM (or $250, as some previous posters have mentioned the HSM could be had for) suit would you suggest? No experience with HSM suits, but their trousers have held up very well.
Why would one need to cycle whey?
Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim Interesting. What Audi talent have they hired? Peter Schrayer I believe.
Red: Why don't you follow his lead and just chill out, man? Dale: I'm chill. I'm chill as a cucumber, man. Red: You don't seem chill. Dale: I'm more chill than you. Red: You're more chill than me? Dale: Yeah. Red: Look what I'm wearing. Kimono, dog. What're you wearing? Dale: A suit. Red: Yeah, exactly. I don't know what's up with you, but I don't know if I like you.
Quote: Originally Posted by The Final Word Dear MikeO: I don't know about "pretty" or "dumb," but you may be the worst attorney I have ever come across. Surely, as an attorney, you understand that your writings and admissions here are admissible with regard to the matters at hand. In a clear attempt to intimidate my client, you threatened, via e-mail, to disparage him on this, and other, online forums. Thank you for the link. I could never...
Thank you. Some non-crazy people... I guess my whole point has been any diminution in value that I caused should have been calculated from the original value of the mis-matched shoes (Based on the opinions in this thread, anywhere from $100 to $0). Not from the original $420.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff you want a bnwt size 44 polo tuxedo?? lol I know you're just kind of joking around or whatever, but you really strike me as a lot like this mptobis guy. I know your both sellers and I think it comes from that. It's kind of a "how dare you point out that I gave you the wrong shit" attitude. I know you probably deal with a lot of creeps and shady people selling clothes here and on eBay, but man, I think this...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flimsychicken Obviously a lot less. Probably in the neighborhood of 1/4 to 1/5th (that is, your $400 shoes might be worth 80 to 100 bucks). I understand that your position in this matter is tough. But, there are measures that buyers on eBay must take on order to protect themselves. First, check everything you buy. Second, always document your returns (this includes photographs). Third, communicate fully with the seller before...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff lol. ok. You've really contributed a lot to this thread. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i didnt say you destroyed your shoes or tried to dupe the seller. Fair enough. I apologize. However, you said, "there is a whole portion of story that is missing." And "there is something else that is the explanation." That's an accusation that I'm not being honest. I'd like you to either actually offer your opinion as to what I'm not being honest about or stop hinting that I'm not being forthcoming. Fell...