or Connect

Posts by rlschwart

Chest - 20.5 Shoulders - 18 Sleeves - 25.5 Length - 29.5 Waist - 16 across
Up for sale is a brand-new Isaia Napoli suit in gray with pinstripes. This is made from 100's wool and is perfect for year round wear. It is a 38R US / 48R EU with an 8R drop. It has not been hemmed and has all of the buttons for the unfinished sleeves. The suit is in a fantastic gray with subtle pinstripes. It's a classic suit that will never go out of style. It has a two button front and duel vented back. The suit is in the elusive 38R - Isaia suits in this size...
Up for sale is a brand new Band of Outsiders black wool peacoat. It's a size 5 (XXL) and handmade in Brooklyn by Martin Greenfield. The coat is double-breasted with nautical buttons and is slim-fitting. The interior features a blue / white striped, quilted lining. The cuffs are button-less and feature a subtle double-stitching. This jacket retails for over $2,200 at Barney's. I also have the jacket in size 1, 3, and 4. PM me with any questions.
Up for sale is a Isaia staple suit in dark charcoal. It's a EU 56 / 8L in the Base S style. It is a two-button with notch lapel.  It's 100% wool.  Aquaspider wool is specially treated to resist water, stretch naturally and resist wrinkling.  Please check the measurements below, as this suit fits more like a 44L.It is brand-new with tags.  It retails for $4,150.Chest - 22.5"Sleeves - 25.5"Shoulders - 19.5"Length from bottom of collar - 32"Waist - 17.5"Please note that photo...
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Loro Piana cashmere sweatpants in size 46.  These are 100% cashmere, made in Italy, and retail for $1,595.  This is simply the best of the best.  It features a drawstring waistband, as well as cuffed legs.  There's a small Loro Piana logo disk on one of the hips.  This is simply the ultimate in luxury.
Interest check on a brand new Ralph Lauren Black Label suit in size 42L. It's the Anthony style and in 100% wool. The color is black with white pinstripes. The suit is brand new with tags. It has a two-button front, dual vents, and non-functional cuffs. The waist of the pants has adjustable tabs. Please PM me if you have any questions.
Up for sale is a brand-new pair of John Lobb Ashill's in size 9E. These are in Redwood and on the 7000 last. Includes the box and dust bags. Retail is $1,285.
Up for sale is a pair of Persol 649's in light havana. The lenses are polarized and photo chromatic in gray. These are the larger frames in size 54-20-140. It includes a box and lens cloth. I also have a pair in dark havana with light blue lenses. PM me with any questions.
Up for sale is a brand-new pair of Lanvin boat shoes. These are made are leather, suede, and canvas. It's a size 8, which is a US 9. The shoes are brand-new in box and come with the dust bags.
Up for sale is a brand-new pair of Lanvin Washed Canvas & Nubuck Oxfords. These are size 10UK / 11US. These are a beautiful combination of washed black canvas with leather captoes and heals. The come with the original box and dust bags.