New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by humza

I just bought a: Samsung 46" A650 1080p LCD. Truly a beautiful piece of machinery.
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 57% Likelihood of you being MALE is 43% :O
I have both PS3 and Wii. However, I really only play Smash Bros on the Wii. For PS3 I really only play Call of Duty 4, MGS4, and I recently picked up Assassin's Creed (average game IMO). I'm eagerly waiting for Resident Evil 5, and Final Fantasy 13 (my first final fantasy game ever!).
YAY NANDOS! First got my taste in London. Then i found a place when I was living in Canada. I was pissed to not find one in the US (plenty of KFC's and Popeyes's though :/). I_love_Nandos. AND to top it all off, Dupont Circle is close to me...
Hmmm, this has happened to me a couple times when I'm at an upscale restaurant. Sometimes, I prefer water with my food. Don't really enjoy super fizzy drinks or the like.
I play as well, but on the PS3. My PSN ID is Azmuh Send me an add (I'm good, not amazing!)
New Posts  All Forums: