or Connect

Posts by humza

I don't like hairy women! But some people do. Maybe.
I'm actually thinking of getting this one: Samsung HS-AS720ST I have a Samsung 46" and I went in personally to Best Buy to test it out (turns out it was being demo'd with the exact same TV I have) and the sound is great, and i really like the style of it all.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackplatano Also, I don't know much about home theater. Most of the systems I see consist of a DVD and 5 small speakers. I don't want a DVD because I plan on using the PS3, but I do want some speakers I can spread across the room. Can those sets of speakers do a 1080P blu-ray movie justice? Also, is a receiver needed? You will need a receiver if you plan on listening to Blu-Rays through a speaker system. Receivers...
I really like this bond theme. For a duet, it's actually quite nice! I can't wait for this movie...
Quote: Originally Posted by LVoer I always get yelled at when I don't smile in photos, so I smile with no teeth and it looks goofy. This thread was made for me, I always get asked "why don't you smile" or people say "man, you looked pissed". Some people look really cool and badass when they don't smile...
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont I'd chose London, a good base in which to vist the rest of Europe. What about somehwere like Accra, Ghana or Nigeria, Assuming the OP wants a good education, WHY would he go to Nigeria? Ghana and Accra MAYBE...but NIGERIA?
How big are you looking for? If you go for 40 inches, you can get style and quality, if you try to go for 46inches, you may sacrifice both with that price range. I'd recommend Sony or Samsung if you're going for LCD (which I would recommend for games). You can pick up some new Sony or Samsung 40" 1080p displays for $1100, and some higher end ones (from Sony and Samsung) for about $1400. As for sound systems, I don't know shit about them. I'm actually looking for a 5.1...
I have a 46 inch LCD TV that I plan on putting on the wall. Somehow, I feel like putting it on the wall will make setting up a home theater system very hard. I need some recommendations on receivers, speakers, or home theaters in a box. I'd like to get my HD cable service to come in through the speakers, as well as my Blu-Ray's (Played on a PS3). I know nothing of how to set this stuff up though, let alone whats good and whats not. Please help! EDIT: Sorry I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by garmentmerchant Where at in MD you from? We had two cars stolen out front of our house in the same night, When I was living in linthicum I live in MoCo (Montgomery County). I supposedly am supposed to live in a well off neighborhood. I hate to admit it but there have been many poorer families moving in near the place. But then again, I'm just pointing fingers. The police don't do shit around here anyway.
Since Magician is in Washington D.C, do you do any shows or anything like that? I wouldn't mind seeing a magic show...haven't been to one in a very, very long time.