or Connect

Posts by humza

Quote: Originally Posted by mrgoblueguy I feel like i have to have all 3 due tot he fact there are games I have to play for each system. I am going to trade Killzone 3 for Black ops I think. I will let you know how I like it. I don't know about now, but when I was playing Black Ops when it first came out, there were serious problems with matchmaking, lag, glitches, unable to join parties, being kicked from games, etc. Treyarch made the game...
You should try playing Uncharted 1 and 2 as well as Metal Gear Solid 4. Phenomenal games. From my experience, the online isn't crap but multi-platform developers sometimes gloss over the PS3 version of a game (Black Ops a perfect example). Killzone 3 is a lot of fun with friends, alone not so much. It doesn't hurt that you also have the best blu ray player on the market. You can skim through here http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=48404 for some other titles I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by dave333 Anyone play marvel vs. capcom 3? i'm a total noob basically, i just spam jab and then try hitting them into the air and then mash buttons for air combos/team combos and then use the special. and i spam projectiles when i can. and i switch characters so they dont die. other than that uhhh yeah. idk. I play it on PS3. I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'm trying to get used to using assists in combos but...
I was laughing out loud for sure.. The detail in the animation was amazing. It is a simple story, but definitely not the standard "kid's movie dialogue" that I was expecting with it. I loved it!
Mine isn't on the list, but i've been told it means "generous" and is of Arabic origin.
^ same. My computer sucks and drops frames like nothing, so I haven't gotten back to playing.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnapril What the hell? Who actually goes to George Clooney movies? He's like the male equivalent of Juiia Roberts. Twas bad.
NMH2 IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files...
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD I agree, completely. Which is why out of E3, the best looking game so far to me is this one, called Journey: That looks sick.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauby Best part of the movie was the Inception trailer. +1 Not as good as the first, but it'll do.