or Connect

Posts by humza

Do you guys have any suggestions for a good case for iPad air 2?
I don't think I've ever heard an audience laugh so hard in a scene involving the KKK.
The crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin.
Lost it's appeal after Steve died, IMO.
I thought the guy in the back was someone pointing a rifle at Batman. Possibly an Arkham inmate?
Yeah, I'm also really excited. Blistering Blue Barnacles! Rango's animation (which was done by Nickleodean) was great, looks like TinTin is no exception. I remember someone here likening it to the Polar Express. EDIT: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ghlight=tintin
Awesome movie. The flying characters looked dorky, though. Magneto was so badass!
I was waiting for a animated movie adaptation of Tintin. Hopefully Spielberg and Jackson can do Herge justice! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Friday's no worse than this!