or Connect

Posts by humza

I don't think I've ever heard an audience laugh so hard in a scene involving the KKK.
The crocodile hunter, Steve Irwin.
Lost it's appeal after Steve died, IMO.
I thought the guy in the back was someone pointing a rifle at Batman. Possibly an Arkham inmate?
Yeah, I'm also really excited. Blistering Blue Barnacles! Rango's animation (which was done by Nickleodean) was great, looks like TinTin is no exception. I remember someone here likening it to the Polar Express. EDIT: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ghlight=tintin
Awesome movie. The flying characters looked dorky, though. Magneto was so badass!
I was waiting for a animated movie adaptation of Tintin. Hopefully Spielberg and Jackson can do Herge justice! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the...
Friday's no worse than this!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrgoblueguy I feel like i have to have all 3 due tot he fact there are games I have to play for each system. I am going to trade Killzone 3 for Black ops I think. I will let you know how I like it. I don't know about now, but when I was playing Black Ops when it first came out, there were serious problems with matchmaking, lag, glitches, unable to join parties, being kicked from games, etc. Treyarch made the game...