or Connect

Posts by BlueHorseShoe

Why are you wearing socks with boat shoes?
You don't have it, teh funk. Be grateful.
I got mine in Ireland. They are awesome,That said, google is your friend...Physical store locations- http://dubarry.us/DubarryUSA-DealersforDubarryMarineCollection.phpOnline- http://dubarry.us/catalogue/
I suspect they are similar to the Mephisto Spinnakers, in that they are nicer, higher quality leather boat shoes that are lined. For me, they smelled less quickly than Sperry's, but not by a significant period of time. In the end, I decided that it wasn't worth it to shell out the $300 for the Mephistos and just buy cheaper shoes that I can throw away when they get the funk. YMMV. Also, IMHO many of the 'nicer' boat shoes can end up looking kind of 'old-manish,' for lack...
By no means am I a style maven, but I think it's an interesting concept. I'm not 100%, but I believe that there are some designers who are making more casual wool pants (Rag & Bone, BoO maybe?) That said, I'm not a big fan of the exposed buttons. Also, might just be the picture, but it seems as though there is some extra material around the thighs, as compared to the top block and below the knees. In the top picture, this makes you look heavier. Last thing, I feel that...
Wish that tux was 42l.
So I've order about 12 shirts from a tailor in my area. I've enjoyed them, and they are of pretty good quality. I know that the maker they use is on the East Coast, but I am curious about who it is, if they are well-respected, etc... At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, I'm just curious. Anyways, the picture below shows the three things that I think may be unique to this operation. The first is the clear bag that they come in with the blue font saying simply...
It's a Benjamin Button type thing.
I'm a big fan of the shoes they are carrying from Rancourt. Some nice, moderately priced American-made staples.
IMHO, it looks like something Dr Martens would come up with. Seriously chunky clodhoppers.