or Connect

Posts by BlueHorseShoe

Rancourt only stocks D. They do MTO*, so you should contact them if you are interested. I think they are some good looking shooz, but I've not owned them so can't speak to the quality. My guess is that they are on par with AE and Alden. Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 * I am assuming this, due to the language on this page: http://www.rancourtandcompany.com/sizing/ - "D" width equals a medium width, for wider or narrower widths please contact us.
Here's how I imagine these folks think: Cowboy boots and Suits = Texas Sprezzatura Meanwhile, the folks outside of TX either view it as 'Texans being Texans' or Texans being jackasses. Also, Texas is too hot.
Amazing what I learn here.Photographic evidence of how much fusing is limp and lifeless.
I'd be skeptical.
No offense, but
It seems that this is still the case... I enjoy nice denim. I can't fathom paying $1K+ leads to $750 worth of quality improvements over an already nice pair of jeans.
uh yeah dude... it's hot.
Can someone point me in the direction of a nice pair of leather thong sandals?
No shit, that's what I felt. Cincinnati
It was pretty similar, slightly more rounded off toe, but very much the same from the heel through the ball.