or Connect

Posts by BlueHorseShoe

Persol 714s on Amazon through some vendor with free shipping. 175 for brown, 200 for black. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002WN0O86/?tag=gmgamzn-20
Small screwdriver will do it for you. Can barely even see the drilled holes. What's kind of fun is when the brass plate sticks to the cedar, and you get to pry it off. When it finally pops off, it's very cathartic.In for 10.
Post of the week nomination
40% off Accessories and Outerwear at Brooks Brothers today (12/4) only. Includes Filson for what it's worth.
These are nice for a 10.5: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-Purple-Label-Brown-Leather-Denver-Oxfords-10-5-New-1250-/370693724811?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item564f115a8bThe others require bigger ballz than I have.
At a "summer place" for Thanksgiving, so only the back 9 was playable. The greens were punched and sanded; rolling like a 5... I took 5 clubs out there and was screwing around. Had a great time playing for the first time since September. As a bonus, found my grandfather's old Ping Eye 1 iron, fitted with original grip, +2" extra stiff shafts. Was able to successfully hit 4/5 attempts (the failure was spectacular- launch angle had to be negative) Playing makes me want to...
Don't know if you've moved on from this, but for me, the MP30s are one of the greatest sets Mizuno has put out.Last summer I got the MP69s to replace an aging set of the MP30s. Recently had cause to play a round with the older set, and it's remarkable how similar the clubs play and feel. Granted, I have the exact same specs on each set, but if not for wear, I'd still be playing the MP30s.Great feel, and aesthetically wonderful. I love those clubs.
I had upgraded to the "new" one from 2 and it's not improved my experience. The thing gets all hot and bothered with just rdio and browsing. Side note, is anyone else having crashing issues with the Chrome browser?
Yeah, this thread seems pretty legitimate...
You don't seem to be a nice guy.