or Connect

Posts by pdxvegan

Any thoughts on sizing Red Wing Iron Rangers compared to Danner Mountain Lights?
Any plans to do another run of the Japan Heavy Black work shirts? I totally regret missing that one!
Any idea on how the #5 Japan heavy Black fabric on the Japan Black Work Shirt will fade?
What are the measurements on this shirt?
Yay! Great to hear the work shirts will be available soon!
I've have ST-100's (34), SL-130's (33), and 30bsp's (33). Using BIG measurements all three are right around 17.5 in the waist and 12.5 in the thigh after frequent wear. I love all the cuts and am amazed at the quality and difference of each.
For what it helps I wear Danner MT Light size 10 Yuketen Maine Guide size 10 Clarks Wallabees size 10 Vans Era size 11 Adidas Trainers size 11 My Danners fit great for walking around town and light hiking, but I would want a size 10.5 for serious back packing so as to avoid turf toe. I have a pair of regular MT Lights for hiking and a pair of Overtons for the city. Both are some of the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned.
This thread might not be the best place to post this but all the bachelor party threads I could find were dead. Just let me know and I can move/delete this post. I was wondering if anyone knew of a secluded cabin/rental within 3 or 4 hours of PDX. Anyway we're looking at getting 12ish guys together in mid May for a bachelor party and I was hoping for someplace we could be loud out in nature without angering neighbors, police, etc. If anyone can direct me to a rental...
Thanks for the help! I got the 33's and they fit great! The denim is awesome!
The heel seam on my maine guides is starting to get really loose and frayed and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about where to get repairs, Portland, OR specifically, or mail in. I emailed Yuketen but was wondering if any of ya'll had dealt with this issue.