or Connect

Posts by pdxvegan

Quick sizing question for the RRL rigid officer chinos. I wear a size 33 in Samurai 710, a 34 in 3sixteen ST-100, and a 34 in Flat Head 1001's, and am hoping someone can offer me some sizing advice for the rigid officer chinos. I usually need something right around a 17 inch in the waist. I read through the thread but just wanted to double check. Thanks in advance!
Does the waist on the rigid officer chino's shrink/stretch much?
@rusticchasm, pictures would be awesome! Also does anyone know if one style of the indigo chore coat (indigo/overdyed black/striped) is longer than the others?
Whoa, when did the prices on all the shirts go up?
Thanks for all the sizing help folks! Sounds like I'm a large.
Hey all! I'm 6'3 and 190lbs, usually a medium or large in most brands and was wondering if anyone could offer sizing adivce on the indigo wool chore coat or striped indigo wool chore coat. Thanks in advance!
Anyone have pictures of worn in moc toe's?
Any thoughts on sizing Red Wing Iron Rangers compared to Danner Mountain Lights?
Any plans to do another run of the Japan Heavy Black work shirts? I totally regret missing that one!
Any idea on how the #5 Japan heavy Black fabric on the Japan Black Work Shirt will fade?