or Connect

Posts by heli0x

wow, ordered my MDR on july 9, still waiting after 30 weeks
Like new, size 46/36 cotton blazer in khaki; 2 button, side vents, slim fit. 9/28 drop Measurements: Shoulder: 18 Chest 19.5 Waist: 18 Sleeve: 24.5 Length: 28.25
Like new pair of black selvedge 3sixteen; hemmed to 28 inches, worn once before I decided it wouldn't fit in the the end. Fit is similar to APC NS, quality is supposedly better, you can read all about it here. 9/28 drop Waist aligned: 15 Front rise: 10 Back rise: 14 Thigh: 11 Inseam: 28 Opening: 7.5 Retails 220 http://www.3sixteen.com/collections/denim/products/slim-straight-denim-black-selvedge
Bought this pair here; found out I don't have the face shape for it. Like new quality, comes with case, cloth, repair kit. 9/28 drop Size 55mm Frame: Gold plated Lens: AGX Temple: Skull Retails for 150: http://shop.randolphusa.com/aviator-p5044.aspx
Absolutely nothing's wrong, thats how AEs are. My guess is that they're designed that way to accommodate people with larger/fatter ankles; your ankles are normal/thin, therefore it'll look like theres excess material. Also, your low instep could be contributing to the problem. Just try on some other brands; I had the same prob with AEs, C&J dont give me the same problem
did they ask you to pay shipping?
sorry to revive this thread, I just wanted you guys opinion. Long story short, I ordered a pair of shoes in the wrong size a couple days ago from their online store. I immediately realized it was the wrong size and sent an email asking them to stop the order and instead send my correct size. I got an email saying they will do this. 2 days silence. I ask again, this time for them to acklowedge that the order was changed, and reply was that the order left before they could...
sent you a PM couple days ago
+1 to all of the above. I went through the process a couple years back, and some of the outfits i saw on the interview trail were pretty bad (and that was even before i was a regular here). So you'll definitely be the best dressed in the group, and about half did white shirt, half blue, I really don't think it matters. And good luck
+1 would really like to see some actual pics, considering the color differences above. Also, really surprised that there is almost no discussion at all about the shoes, since they seem like a really good deal considering the price, styling and constructionAlso, can anyone comment on sizing? one guy was saying go down 1.5 size, someone else said TTS???