or Connect

Posts by Bob Loblaw

Anyone interested in the following? *Size EUR 50 Daks suit. Completely unstructured in a dark lavender (livid?) color. Completely unstructured and wears like pyjamas! I've never even had it tailored. The suit has an Archer X Miami Vice look to it. *Used Paraboot shoes in size 9. Brown split toe derby, reddish brown brogues, and many more. I bought them as samples years ago and they've seen little use in a long time. *Dark blue size 31 Band of Outsider cotton trousers. For...
19" x 9" x 12" Many zippered pockets (some light patina from age on zippers) Umbrella loops The lining is crisp and intact. No stains or smells in the interior. There is a blemish on the exterior of the leather (pictures to follow shortly) The leather is tanned in an organic “tea” of mimosa and Quebracho tree barks, there are 12 steps involved in the making of Ghurka Vintage 38 - a process kept secret by Morley Hodgson. This bag will age beautifully and develop more...
Same boots as listed here: http://www.classicshoesformen.com/shoes/neu-new-crockett-jones-polo-cavalry-field-boot-415de I wore them for a photo shoot. While they are not new, they are far from worn.
This was borderline but the mannequins behind him give this a gentle push into 'creepy'
I owned a Scorpion helmet about 4 years ago that was a flip-up modular. One day while riding to work, the tab that unlocks the helmet came off in my hand. I was a bit panicked and wasn't sure if I should go to the fire department and have them try to get it off or just go to work and act naturally. I opted instead to desperately yank the thing off my head and went through the day looking like I got into a fight. I bought a Schuberth C3 to replace it and the build quality...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crooks-Castles-Shotty-Quilt-Jacket-Vest-Mens-FREE-Shipping-/121081078396?var=&hash=item1c30fea27c
Trousers were taken in as well as the side seams of the jacket but I am not sure what else might have done beyond that. All alterations were done by an expert tailor who once worked with the Shah of Iran.
One last bump before ebay. This suit is marked as a 52r however was tailored down (sides of jacket taken in, waist on trousers taken in as well). Please check the measurements. I have since gone down in size and feel it best for this suit to move on. The suit is classically styled and the fabric and construction is among the best I have seen anywhere. The suit jacket is dual vented and the pants have flat fronts. Jacket: 21.5" Chest 31" Length 34" Sleeves 18" Shoulders...