or Connect

Posts by Bob Loblaw

I bought these and they just can't find the right spot for them in my wardrobe. They were tried on but are unaltered with tags attached. Free shipping CONUS
I owned a Triumph Bonneville for a while before trading it in for a Speed Triple. The Bonneville, while a great 'gentleman's cruiser' around town seemed to fall a bit short in terms of performance outside of town on twisted mountain roads.
This is a gorgeous jacket that was just a touch too long for me and it never saw any use. Chest: 44" Shoulders: 19.5" Length from base of collar: 32" 3/2 roll as gracefully curved as an archer's bow No vent Light yet wears warm Patch pockets
I walked into that one didn't I?
I tried some more options lately. Mypakage - awful name but excellent designs and quality. They tend to run a bit large on me so I recommend if on the cusp - order the smaller size. Also the waist is higher than the Flint and Tinder offering. Flint and Tinder makes a good boxer brief as well and does everything I expect it to do. The waistbands are solid and do not roll on either brand no matter what you do. Both are made in North America.
Again these are beautiful pants from lambourne but absolutely not suited to the climate here. I am selling this as a three piece lot. I believe the colors are fawn, mushroom, and goldenrod. The waists are 35" The inseams are 31" No pleats. They are heavy and great for a brisk fall or winter day. The price for all three is the price of one on Sierra Trading post. They are either unworn or worn once or twice. Shipping CONUS included.
This suit I believe dates from the 70s however it is classically styled without the garish excesses associated with that era. I had it tailored but then shortly after purchase moved to Arizona and it never again saw the light of day. I deserves much more. Layer it with a fair isle sweater? Pull off the schlubby professor look? It's in perfect condition and eagerly awaits brisk fall weather. Measurements are as follows: chest: 44" Length of jacket: 31" Arms: 34" Single...
I have been purchasing and wearing Sunspel's low-rise boxer brief for a long time and I have to say I can't think of an item that would be better suited for the purposes of wearing as underwear.
Hello - I am looking for a solid navy suit in a more-or-less modern fit between size 40R-42R. Price I will pay depends upon what is offered. I will also consider a dark blue or solid grey. Thanks!
http://heartlesshandshakes.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html