or Connect

Posts by dzynr78

lol, don't get me wrong, the vanquish would be proudly owned by me! Those things are rare so, just from a collectible standpoint, I'd have no problem owning one.Interlagos, such a beautiful color...if it wasn't for the alpine white, I would've gone intelagos or sepang. The metal flake really brings out the shape of the car.I absolutely despised the karma in photos, but in person the thing is just stunning. No other car in it's class has the presence that the karma does....
Ya, I totally agree with you. Those taillamps are so dated looking! My main issue with the car is the way the rear fender intersects into the bodyside. It's so upright and very non directional-it fights with every line on the car. On top of that, the door shut carrying over the rear fender is very poorly executed. If you look at the one-77, the rear shut is beautifully resolved. It actually determines the intersection of the rear fender.
ya, the vanquish is a piece of junk. it's just so crude compared to the db9 or v8...and it's definitely showing it's age.nice, what color? there are other m coupe owners here too?! such a joy to drive...an Artega, huh? i didn't even know they were producing those. the design manager at Fisker, my good friend, is responsible for the design of that car, though Henrik got the credit for it. did they put some decent wheels on that thing yet? the last time i saw it, it...
My bad, I meant DBS. Silly mistake on my part since automotive design is such an integral part of my life.
had lunch there last friday and couldn't have been more disappointed. only redemption was the blueberry+cream cookie available on the way out.
that's not a post, that's a whole blog. nice stuff.
just got back from NY myself. hot and humid as shit but awesome as always. had the best cheeseburger at Peter Luger's, the most authentic paella i've ever had at Socarrat, some of the most exquisite and delicious desserts at Chika licious, the best damn lobster roll on earth at Luke's(i have 4-5 every time i go to NY), some solid meatballs at The Meatball Shop, and some of the freshest pasta at Supper and Babbo. luckily, we had a fantastic waiter at Babbo that was super...
possibly a DBR9. a zagato aston would be nearly impossible to see outside of a councours type of show.here's my baby.
i'm not too sure what season they're from.
FS: Common Projects Slip-on Price includes shipping within US. PayPal only. Please add 4% for fees or pay as a gift. 1. Common Projects Slip-On White Sz. 44(fits more like a 45) Worn 4 times SOLD PM me if you have any questions. PICS