or Connect

Posts by dzynr78

FS:Dior Homme "Fuggy Dreams" Sz. 31/ 17.5cm Made in Italy 98% cotton/ 2% elastine 9.9/10 condition Measurements, waist: 15.5"/ just over 16" aligned front rise: 9.5" thigh: 10.25" inseam: 38" hem: 6.5" (they fit very slim. like a sz. 30) SOLD/ pm for international requests PICS
Only 3 items left.
ahh, the e38...such a great looking car. still has so much presence.one of coolest things about those alpinas are the wheels. no visible valve stem-i believe the air travels through one of the spokes from the stem under the center cap.
Jet, i felt the same way about the 458 in photos, was not a fan, then i saw one in person and completely fell in love. i actually just put in my resignation at Design Center California(VW/Audi Group) where i worked for just over 2 yrs. worked on a bunch of VW/Audi projects as well as a couple exclusive Bentley concepts and a Lambo concept. just accepted an offer that i couldn't refuse at Honda Advanced Design in Old Town Pasadena where i start next week. i'm sure all of...
i actually meant the 430 scuderia's bumper that i like better. 360 scuderia is badass! f355 is definitely one of my favorites! i love that thing!!!
the 430 is a very cool car but when i look at it, i can't help but see the 360 base. of course the thing has been mechanically improved but it does still share the doors, windows and cabin with the 360. also, the stock 430's lower front vents, though referenced from the 330 tri-lm testa rossa(i believe), just don't fit right on the car. the 430 scuderia's front bumber looks better, imo-a bit more squared off and not so round. i just think the lines are more natural on...
ahh, i see. very true about the price and i'm sure it's amazing to drive.
Jet, your buddy's car is pretty sweet! if it's tracked frequently, then i guess that insane wing is justified. i hate to say it, but i'd take the 458 italia over a 599 gto, just from a styling standpoint. the 599 has way too much of an "american" sports car feel to it. it looks kinda like the yellow gold wearing, hairy chested brother of the c6 corvette. just proportionally too similar for me. don't get me wrong, the 599 gto is one of the most impressive beasts...
Damn, 599 gto, huh? Impressive machine...that thing'll outrun an Enzo. Is that yours?!!!
Thanks man, really appreciate it!!