or Connect

Posts by hobbes874

My TOJ1 came in last week. About 4 days from Korea, through customs, to NM. I need to take some pictures, nothing that hasn't been seen before though. It's a black w/digi camo colorway. Bought a stock size 48 and it fits just about perfect, so I'm pretty stoked.
Was cancelled after season 2 I believe.
I like the down, bomber-esq jacket, especially in grey (shown in black on the website). However I fear what the price tag is going to be, $800-$1000 if I had to guess .
I'd be curious to see the order times of people that get tracking in the next couple weeks. Drew had mentioned a bottleneck being passed in production a couple weeks ago, also recently mentioning the addition of more sewers.What did you order? Figure a standard colorway TOJ1 is a number of times easier to produce than a full leather.
There was a memorial weekend code, I'd assume that's what people are mentioning. Don't know of any current or active codes.
TOJ1 Tracking this morning . Ordered April 18th, so 6.5 week turnaround? Hopefully it helped that I ordered the black/black w/ digital camo. Now to wait for my CWU...
That color is beautiful
Were you allowed gunmetal hardware? When I ordered my CWU only silver hardware was an option, unless they were just out of it at the time, I ordered about two weeks ago. Didn't really matter to me though, had no preference.
Oops, missread.Not that I've ever seen, not even on dockers site.
They come in 32" lengths also, I have two 30x32 size pairs.