or Connect

Posts by hobbes874

Damn, pretty useful site. Think I've seen it once before but didn't bookmark, thanks.
There is a pair in my size...the shipping ($15) sorta ruins it though. Still cheaper to just get a pair from damn Sweden (TBS).
Jesus christ, as if the APC thread couldn't get any worse with sizing questions. Is there really that much difference between the cuts to warrant another?
Only works on sale items I think. The code is FINAL20 too I think, not FINALE20 like someone posted.
Yup, codes are sent out with recent purchases.
Ditto. I think camo is one of the harder things to pull off, and I generally dislike camo print on most things. This seasons black pants are sublte enough that they'd be fairly easy to pull-off imo. The blue, not so much.Someone who has a pair should take a shot in daylight/direct sunlight, be curious to see the difference in lighting.
They make pretty terrible winter boots...hence the "Desert" in the name...
Someone mentioned a few pages back that the bottom of the bombers stretch over time, initially being fairly snug.My CWU is tight atm too, but I only got it a few weeks ago (and it's 90+ here), so not much use yet.
Those look terrible imo.
^ That the black? Def on my list to get this season, steep price though....might wait till post-season sales.