or Connect

Posts by hobbes874

^yeah the blazer and pants are Aloha Rag it looks. Think the image is just tagged horribly.
Think most sizing issues come from the top block (raglan sleeves). My shoulder measurement is 18" via the TOJ method and a size 48 TOJ1 is around the smallest I could go, the rest of the fit is fairly "baggy" (compared to my MTM CWU at least). I have room to layer, but wouldn't have gone with a size 50.My CWU size ended up being fairly close to the indicated size 48 on the chart too. So it really depends. If you have abnormally large shoulders then you may need to make...
Tried that, not much luck. Only a couple posts here even mention the store. Sounds like customs is a possibility due to Nitty shipping via FedEx.Is there a threshold on customs typically for duty charges, items over $300USD?
Anyone actually order from Nitty Gritty? Just about the only place I can find with low achillies size 40 in white. Total is 227.20EUR or $286 after VAT discount, shipping is free over 220EUR too.
No kidding. I'd like to see more pictures if anyone else gets one in.
Seeing a picture of a ribbed collar CWU actually drove me to make my first TOJ purchase, dunno why, just had to have it. Still need to post fit pictures of it, had it for about 2 months but it's been typical summertime heat here in the Southwest. The thought of anyone getting a CWU in anything other than black is pretty disturbing however. White CWU? Bottle green CWU?
Have a fit picture? I feel like the fit of the TOJ1 allows it to be a bit bigger in the body while still looking quite good.I sized up to be safe and feel like despite the sizing being a little big in places it still looks great, esp since I planned to layer with it anyways.
Damn, pretty useful site. Think I've seen it once before but didn't bookmark, thanks.
There is a pair in my size...the shipping ($15) sorta ruins it though. Still cheaper to just get a pair from damn Sweden (TBS).
Jesus christ, as if the APC thread couldn't get any worse with sizing questions. Is there really that much difference between the cuts to warrant another?