or Connect

Posts by hobbes874

Nope, MA-1. The differences seem to be pretty small, but MA-1 has a full placket, no name patch and different pockets (can't see in that picture, but you can in this one: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=14543). Anyone know if there are any other differences?On a related note....I sort of want a lambskin MA-1, even though I already own a ribbed collar CWU
And then there's this guy....
But unless I know the exact material make-up and manufacturing tolerances how will I ever make an informed decision?!?
^ What color did you get? Should post some pictures. I've been tempted to pick it up in grey.
Did the UU skinny jeans actually go up and in stock at some point? I just want a black pair damnit
Picked up a plum large loop crewneck on a whim during Lyonstate's sale, really like it. Fits a bit smaller than I thought but with all this talk of stretching I'm not worried. Lyonstate was nice enough to included a handwritten note and some ursa major samples.
Glad to see the black/white hi-tops will be making a return. Not much else caught my eye, maybe the stone westpoint chinos.
My email had a different code (FWCYBER25), weird.Sucks about that $20 base shipping charge to the US, basically ruins it unless you plan to order a ton of shit.
CYC makes W+H stuff, RC is their own brand. It's basically a budget version of the same fabrics/construction.
pantiesnotwaterproof/10, would not bang.