Posts by hobbes874

What about the Rexcell roll neck tee, fit similar to the bamboo sonora?
The cotton band collar shirts are surprisingly soft, maybe should be obvious given the name. Also glad the measurements were accurate, these are definitely large for the size or are supposed to be worn baggy? I'm typically a M or L in most brands and I bought the S based on measurements alone and was a bit worried. Bit tight in the shoulder but not a deal breaker: shirt I'm talking about Also purchased a linen band collar in the same size, fits slightly bigger than...
Ebay: 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, maximum discount of $50. Eligible items include items purchased from the Clothing, Shoes and Accessories, Jewelry & Watches, and Health & Beauty categories C20HELLOSPRING
My medium LS yummy:s2s: 17.5"p2p: 20"length: 24.5"Anyone have measurements on the new henley in large (or medium)?
Users on reddit report the color as being more green than brown:http://imgur.com/wEPthVGhttp://imgur.com/a/V3iStI ordered a pair of timber skinny gios earlier this morning, hopefully they fit.
Mine are also a bit on the short end, but well within reason for my body. If they shrink in the wash they'll be unwearable for me though.Anyone order a black yummy? Mine looks like a very faded "black", honestly looks like dark navy in most lights. Not really a big deal though.
Signing up for their newsletter gets you a one time 10% off code too, brings the geller boots down to $324
Pretty sure you're wrong, this has been known for decades. Maybe not common knowledge, but well documented.
Trying here before going up on Grailed. Purchased new from Hunting Ensemble earlier this year, don't fit my thick thighs or waist. Measurements from Context seem to be close to the ones I measure (in inches): Waist: 32.0 Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.0 Leg Opening: 6.75
Mr.Porter sale might've gone live for everyone. I never got an email or anything, but showing 30% off on the front page and checkout.