or Connect

Posts by pred02

Hi Looking for incotex or mabitex trousers, size 32 US or EU 48 cotton or wool, gray/navy or beige/khaki for the cotton. Please PM me if you have anything available. Thanks
Hi, In the US I used to buy Incotex and Mabitex while they were readily available online, however the pairs I had have worn out and I need some replacement dress wool trousers. I am not looking to spend the bank as these are going to be workforce trousers. Looking for a slim, modern cut. Any decent outlets? Thanks!
Hi, Ok so I've read the rules on wearing oxfords, leather sole-only shoes with a suit, but the practicality of such a combo during wet weather isn't the best. I live in London - which means every other day we get hit with a light drizzle and I find myself sitting all day with wet socks in the office not so much fun. Do people just get Oxfords with rubber soles? What do people do on a more practical side? Thanks,
Hi, I am looking to purchase size EU48 Incotex or Mabitex trouser in navy or gray - with or without pinstripes. Please PM me if you are selling anything. Thank you
Hi, I am in London - looking for a light spring/fall Mac coat to wear to work in the City. The coat should be 3/4 to be worn without a suit (I already have a proper overcoat) and should not be black. It should be dual purpose - sharp enough to wear for work, but also good to take out casually. Slim fit please. I was thinking something like this - trench or mac coat that is formal and also casual. This one is nice but a wee bit too expensive (£250/sale) Here is another...
Hi, Does anyone know when the London summer sales begin? I believe last year Selfridges and other big ones had some things running. Thanks,
Budget around £300, I'm about 36 chest. Thanks
Hi, I failed last season to find a decent slim fitting wool/cashmere overcoat to wear over a suit. As the new cold weather season is approaching - I am looking for advice & recommendations on any overcoats. Thanks
I know that UK has some pretty good local sock manufactures and also the funky colorful sock designs such as by Paul Smith and Ted Baker. I am not looking to pay £15/pair socks however am wondering if there are any decent UK sock manufactures. Thanks!
Hi, I went to Selfridges on Sunday and there seem to be a massive sale. Walking by a few stores around work, it seems that many places are having a sale across London. Though I start a thread and see if there are any good sightings or deals around that could be shared on the boards. I am looking for a new RTW suit and some summer trousers / shorts or any other vacation wear. Thanks!