or Connect

Posts by lychyrychy

Sorry for raining on your parade, but from what I can see from the pictures, the pants might be bunched up behinds your knees or you were sagging your pants. Otherwise an excellent piece altogether [[SPOILER]]
Needs better pictures. Put a tie on or button top button to test for collar gap. pants too long unless its your personal preference. [[SPOILER]]
Those lapels [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for putting this together!
Oh yeah??? can you pm me the detail? thanks!
LETS DO THIS!!!!! I can't believe I suggested the JL model and opted out of the group buy. Wont miss this one!
For sale is a fine example of the timeless Adelaide Oxford from Joseph Cheaney & Sons, a premiere English shoemaker. These shoes are one of a few staple shoes that you can wear to work, interviews, weddings, funerals, night outs, etc. I've used them for about 5 wears and mostly indoor. You can see the minimal wears on soles as shown in pictures. SHOE SIZE: 6UK / 7US (Medium Width) Leather is in immaculate condition. Shoes have always been regularly cared with Saphir...
SOLD! For sale is a beautifully executed pair of black oxford (cap toe) from A. Testoni, a top Italian shoemaker. The leather is probably one of the best I have handled and I have over 20 pairs of shoes from various makers ranging from British, French, Spanish, and to Italian. This cap toe version is from the Black Label line that is retailed for over $1,000 USD. These shoes are one of a few staple shoes that you can wear to work, interviews, weddings, funerals, night...
SOLD! Thank you! For sale is an excellent single monk strap pair from Carmina. Carmina is SF approved and very popular. This pair is the Model 080093-001 in Alcudia last. In my opinion, this almond toe shaped last is a beatiful last, a combination of classiness and modernity. There is an extensive discussion about this last here on SF. Follow link here http://www.styleforum.net/t/215781/carminas-alcudia-last-how-does-it-fit These shoes are great for all type of...
SOLD! Thank you for looking! For sale is an excellent single monk strap pair from Carmina. Carmina is SF approved and very popular. This pair is the Model 080093-001 in Alcudia last. In my opinion, this almond toe shaped last is a beatiful last, a combination of classiness and modernity. There is an extensive discussion about this last here on SF. Follow link here http://www.styleforum.net/t/215781/carminas-alcudia-last-how-does-it-fit These shoes are great for all type...