or Connect

Posts by lychyrychy

Kent, Have you thought of making those sneakers in suede particularly in dark brown and light gray? I would be really interested in purchasing these in suede.
For sale is a brand new pair of Maison Martin Margiela in black. Classic sneakers for everyone. Great gift for the holidays! Shoes come with original shoe box and shoe bags. Size: 39EU Price: $299 $265USD shipped to USA. Thank you for looking and private message me if you have any questions.
oh oh got it:D
no invite email here
Yeah the tie does the knot itself is the best way to describe it what a great tie company Sam Hober is.
Black clothing in Asia in general is accepted. Wear them with confidence
For sale is a Brand New pair of the iconic sneakers, Maison Martin Margiela GAT. Size 39. These are the one pair sneakers that you will ever need. Out of all the expensive sneakers, these are the most recognizable. They are extremely light and comfortable. Retails for $500! The black leather and grey suede theme goes well with everything from denims to chinos to shorts, especially a color for the fall & winter weather. You can remove the laces and wear them as...
For sale is a Brand New pair of the iconic sneakers, Maison Martin Margiela GAT. Size 39. These are the one pair sneakers that you will ever need. Out of all the expensive sneakers, these are the most recognizable. They are extremely light and comfortable. Retails for $500! The black leather and grey suede theme goes well with everything from denims to chinos to shorts, especially a color for the fall & winter weather. You can remove the laces and wear them as...
looks like online shopping is coming soon! http://www.yanko.com/tienda_online.php their collection on the site looks impressive!
Jacket might have issue with front and back balance, the front might be a bit short but its hard judging from the pictures. It's okay with the front a bit longer than the back but never shorter than the back. For me the main issue is the pants, it could be that you're sagging your pants that causes wrinkle behind you or your pants seat is not for your build.