or Connect

Posts by Jupiter Room

Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I like that I am able to work, but wish I didn't have to; student loans are a bitch. How can student loans be a bitch? You basically get money for doing what you want to.
My first WAYWT picture. Sorry for my lack of photo and pose skills. Will practise. Zara/Acne/CT Edit: I want some clarks desert boots, but need some suggestions on what colour to get! Could navy work? They only have them in brown suede here in Norway, so it's kind of hard to just try them on in different colours and see what looks good.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Leather or nylon/canvas? Either is fine. More interested in the look and value
Any suggestions for a reasonably priced black duffle bag?
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman I thought that I should chime in to remind people travelling to Japan to carry lots of yen with them. Whilst credit cards such as Visa and Mastercard are widely accepted in Japan, cash is still king. It is not unusual for people to carry the equivalent of hundreds of dollars on them at all times. Electronic funds transfer (EFTPOS) transaction facilities are virtually unknown, and ATMs that allow withdrawals from...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon It is....but the rhetoric is illogical. If I ask you...how can I get rich, and you answer "make a lot of money", you haven't really helped me. If I ask "how do I get laid", and you say "have sex with someone".....well... you see the point. I know, just kidding. Just getting out of a steady relationship, and I'm fairly young, so I really don't know how to get laid. Gonna try my best from now on,...
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo http://www.happysocks.com/ChooseCountry.aspx no experience, but thinking of ordering a couple of pairs. Thanks! Lots of nice ones.
Quote: Originally Posted by redgrail Honestly, for Norway your best bet is probably to watch the FS: MC board and get some of the more conservative Nagranis with blues in them. That board moves a lot of Nagranis. Also, hit up H&M for your black standard sock needs. The really strange thing is that I can buy almost anything online. But it seems easier buying stuff directly from factories in China, than to buy multicoloured striped socks online
Quote: Originally Posted by VKK3450 I hit up Uniqlo for good quality solids in a lot of colors. Not sure if they ship to Norway. K They don't Not going to London or Japan any time soon either.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon You can't "get laid to get laid"... that's like saying "make a lot of money" is a good way to get rich. I thought "making a lot of money" was the only way to get rich?