or Connect

Posts by dnarnya

damn i need to go get a burger, this thread has made me hungry
the dentist can hook u up with some whitening
Quote: Originally Posted by Klemins Didn't want to start a new thread...but how do spring courts fit compared to chucks? I know chucks are a bit over sized, so curious about whether I should go true or size down for the courts (I'm ordering...no one near me has them). Thanks I wear 10 chucks / 44 springz.
they shrink significantly if you dry them in the dryer instead of hang drying them
Quote: Originally Posted by erbs Anyone? I think jack purcells run more true to size then chucks. for instance, if I were going to buy a pair I would get a 10.5 in jack purcell, since I wear chucks in a size 10. but, I don't have jack purcells so I can't say for sure. I found this on some website: "Jack Purcell fitting tips: Jack Purcells have a new sizing that runs pretty true to most "other" shoe sizes. Guys: Order your normal shoe...
Quote: Originally Posted by FormulaQ im saying that once people's style evolve the more expensive and higher end fashion brands happen to be the ones with the lines that better suit that style. No one liked dior when they were 12, but once you are involved with fashion long enough most of the time more expensive brands are the more appealing ones I think that in terms of one's 'style evolving', it all comes down to learning about other...
i think that in some ways that 'the food chain of jeans' can end where it started. For example, I wore 501's then branched out and tried new things as I learned about different quality/price Japanese denims and european cuts, however, recently I had an old pair of 501's tailored and they fit wonderful and the old fade is perfect... but, to deny the 'exclusivity factor' or the 'i'm different/better than the other guy because of ____' would be silly... i think that,...
Quote: Originally Posted by seamless74 it just has that look of... no i didnt play sports or date good lookin women in high school.. but i did try to be alternative and listen to punk rock thing going on in my opinion... im aware of this stereotype but I have noticed that chucks are sort of worn by everyone now... even the football players with the cheerleader girlfriends no? or the young/kept/middle/uppermiddle class white...
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 WOuldn't that defeat the purpose of being chucks or JP's? That's like saying Angelina Jolie would look cool without her kissable lips and huge boobs. Angelina Jolie just wouldn't be Angelina Jolie without those. yes.
i think the jack purcell would be great if they took that extra stuff off the toe. i think that the chuck would look cool without the toe cap. I wish both were more flat, as in the front of the shoe not being permanently bent upwards...