or Connect

Posts by gungadin25

I got these Tournament lows from Yoox for under $140. Really liking them. Normally wear 10.5D, got 43 and they fit well. Need a little breaking in though.
I'm offering for sale a pair of very lightly used Tom Ford sunglasses. I've worn them at most 5 times. They are very stylish yet still fairly conservative. They are Keith (TF71) model in dark brown with tortoise temples. Retail is $420. Size:60-13-135. Please PM me if you're interested.
I have a very lightly worn pair of Tom Ford sunglasses for sale. Only worn a few times. They are the Keith (TF71) model in dark brown with tortoise shell temples. Size:60-13-135. These retail for $420. PM me if you're interested.
figured something out . . . no thanks to you guys . . .
Price drop!
Price drop!
Price drop!
Rex,Which LB suit did you buy on yoox? I am thinking of getting one of them.Thanks!
For sale is a great pair of brand new Brioni pants. It's the perfect look for warmer weather. Labeled 36W, unhemmed. Retails for $395. The waist measures 35.5" and the rise is 13.75". Free shipping within CONUS. Paypal payment preferred. Thanks
For sale is a great pair of brand new Brioni pants. It's the perfect look for warmer weather. Labeled 36W, unhemmed. Retails for $395. The waist measures 35.5" and the rise is 13.75". Free shipping within CONUS. Paypal payment preferred. Thanks