or Connect

Posts by jmix1

I picked up this amazing and rare Ralph Lauren Polo brown and tan plaid sport coat during the last RL sale, but the fit just isn't quite right for me. Just looking to get what I paid for it (now $150 less than what I paid) and to pass along a great deal to another SF member. I'll include the Ralph Lauren hanger and suit bag. Size: 42 Regular Condition: New with Tags, never worn or altered Fabric: 55% virgin wool/45% silk Measurements: Chest (Pit to Pit): 22" Shoulder:...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of some pieces that are perfect for the fast-approaching autumn/winter season, mainly items that I just won't be able to wear here in the Phoenix heat. I bought this camel colored overcoat at the Ralph Lauren store in Chicago a few years back and have worn it sparingly (fewer than 10 times). There are a few imperfections (see photos) on the coat, thus I'm offering it for sale at a significant discount. PM me with any...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of some pieces that are perfect for the fast-approaching autumn/winter season, mainly items that I just won't be able to wear here in the Phoenix heat. I bought this coat on Yoox a few months back, but it has never been worn. It's 100% cotton, but heavyweight so should work for winters in all but the most extreme climates. The color is a medium grey with black in the check. Measurements : Size : 52R Italian/42 R US Shoulders :...
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of some pieces that are perfect for the fast-approaching autumn/winter season, mainly items that I just won't be able to wear here in the Phoenix heat. I bought this amazing Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% cashmere blazer NWOT on eBay about a year ago, and it has been sitting in my closet ever since, having never been worn. I did have the sleeves altered at the RL store in town, but no other work has been...
http://vevue.tumblr.com/ A collection of video reviews (Vevues) of bars, restaurants, food, hotels, stores, etc made by people across the country.
Up for sale is an incredible 100% Cashmere RLPL Sport Coat. 42 Regular, Two button, Single Breasted, Notch Lapels, Double Vents, Made in Italy (still by St. Andrews, I believe). NWT (Off 5th tag) with baste stitching still attached, but coming loose in some places. Light Brown and Tan plaid with a light blue windowpane (See close-ups for best idea of colors). This amazing coat retailed for more than $4500, including tax. I got a great deal on this from Forum member...
Up for sale is an incredible 100% Cashmere RLPL Sport Coat. 42 Regular, Two button, Single Breasted, Notch Lapels, Double Vents, Made in Italy (still by St. Andrews, I believe). NWT with baste stitching still attached to shoulders and sleeves, as is the RLPL original hanging tag. Features a unique charcoal and light grey herringbone pattern with a purple windowpane (First photo shows colors most accurately). This amazing coat retailed for more than $4500, including tax. I...
Two NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label 100% Cashmere Sport Coats Size 42R. $450 each shipped CONUS for SF members. http://www.ebay.com/itm/230830557546?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_638wt_1185 http://www.ebay.com/itm/230830567334?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_640wt_1185
If anyone needs a proxy send me a PM. I live in Chicago, which has a great RL store downtown.
This is an amazing coat at a ridiculously low price!