or Connect

Posts by pruppert

looking to sell a pair of size 46 guidi 995 in black horse. should work for a (true) us 10.5 with insoles—us 11.5, maybe even a us 12. lightly worn ever a time or two, and vibramed from day 1. the soles are in incredible condition, and no creases have set themselves in the uppers. Price is firm. i'm on the fence about keeping these, but i'm eyeing a few things and could let them go for the right price. includes guidi bag, boots, & a pair of laces. pictures to...
Drops again.
Drops. Feel free to make an offer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kai029 The measurements of the APC sweater please? Thx. Quote: Originally Posted by flee +1 Measurements up for APC.
Drops.
Drops.
All prices include shipping (CONUS), paypal as gift or add 5%. Feel free to make an offer, measurements by request/PM. Paul Smith Ricard. Brown Dip-Dye. UK size 9.5. These run a bit large. Worn, soles will need to be redone soon or topy'd. Leather is in good condition, some scuffing/wear at the toes. Includes shoe bags. USD 165>143 Dr. Marten's 1460 Made in England. UK size 9. Better leather and construction than the made-in-china versions. Worn (be thankful they're...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil Anyone who isn't listening to Big K.R.I.T.'s Return of 4Eva album right now is fucking up. Agreed. This album feels like it's the shadow of some really quality Southern hip-hop. A song like OutKast, a song like UGK, a song like Devin the Dude. All that, and something new. Production + rhymes are on point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel Damn this girl's face is beautiful, I'd insta-wife her even if she wore trash bags everyday and shaved her head bald. This is exactly what I thought when I saw that pic. Easily the best of the set posted, on the merits of her face alone. Here's to hoping it's built for the long haul.
Quote: Originally Posted by nets860 anyone go to the ervell sample sale? thinking about stopping by later how is it? Agreed with the other two. Not a lot there in small sizes. Picked up a pair of docs for $10, and some stuff from older seasons on the cheap. I figure a pair of summer jeans for $40 is a steal.