or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

These were purchased from the Alden Shop on Madison Ave last year. Crepe Sole Trees have been kept in them and are developing a nice patina Price Includes Shipping CONUSA
interested post pics and measurements asap!
hese were purchased a year ago at the Alden store in NYC. They are a 10C which fits a 9.5D I'm a 9.5D and these fit great. They are horween shell cordovan and have always had trees in them. I kept them polished with saphir renovateur so they've been in excellent care. Box and flannel shoe bags included Shipping CONUSA
p for Sale is a Michael Bastian Button Down Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. White shirt with blue stripes Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 36" sleeves
AUp for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. Sky Blue Oxford Cloth with White Stripes Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves
AUp for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. Solid Blue Oxford Cloth Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves
Up for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. White Oxford cloth with grey bengal stripe Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves
yes i'm quite curious to know as well
i love chan suits...i have an old sport coat that's fast become my favorite sport coat ever
ALL SOLD   Mods please close   thanks!