or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

All prices include shipping to CONUSA MB Navy Shirt with Red Armstripes $135 This is another great piece, it has a nice polo collar that is also perfect for wearing over an oxford or ocbd. MEASUREMENTS p2p 20.5" SOLD Black Watch Flannel Button Down $135 Button flap chest pockets this is a stunner MEASUREMENTS neck 15 3/4" p2p 20.5" sleeves 34-35" Grey Striped Rugby $135 This is an amazing piece with a bengal striped collar and bottom sewn in. A really sick...
i'd be all over this if it wasn't for the football padding in the shoulders--great deal regardless.
These are brand new but they just don't fit... So sad I have to sell them. My loss is your gain. Price includes shipping CONUSA
These were purchased from the Alden Shop on Madison Ave last year. Crepe Sole Trees have been kept in them and are developing a nice patina Price Includes Shipping CONUSA
interested post pics and measurements asap!
hese were purchased a year ago at the Alden store in NYC. They are a 10C which fits a 9.5D I'm a 9.5D and these fit great. They are horween shell cordovan and have always had trees in them. I kept them polished with saphir renovateur so they've been in excellent care. Box and flannel shoe bags included Shipping CONUSA
p for Sale is a Michael Bastian Button Down Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. White shirt with blue stripes Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 36" sleeves
AUp for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. Sky Blue Oxford Cloth with White Stripes Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves
AUp for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. Solid Blue Oxford Cloth Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves
Up for Sale is a Michael Bastian Spread Collar Shirt Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli 100% cotton The perfect shirt, amazing cuffs and collar. White Oxford cloth with grey bengal stripe Measurements are appx EU SIze 50 (american 38) due to MB sizing 15 3/4" Neck 20.5" P2P 34" sleeves