or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

i just spent over an hour reading and catching up that shearling/whiner dude. what a bummer. drew, thanks for opening up and being so revealing with your work ethic and time etc. sorry you have to deal with haters and fartbags. as far as you taking Tanner down a notch (which I agree with) i'm curious what are your thoughts on Rick Owens jackets. I believe they're made by Olmar & Mirta? O&M does some great stuff.
ordered my TOJ1 10/09 and I'm foaming at the mouth to get it... i just ordered the default sz 50, i'm usually a 38 in most jackets and a M in rick owens. I'm sure it will turn out just fine. Already planning my next order, despite the price increase! Way to go Drew. Keep it up.
Up for sale is this 100% Cashmere Button Down Cardigan from Brunello Cucinelli It has a down collar stitched in all the way down the buttons. Also has zips in the front. Purchased for $825 at BC in New York City A great layering piece. Sz 48 Pit to pit 20" Price includes shipping CONUSA
For Sale is a Michael Bastian Sweater It's an amazing sweater, this thing is heavy and incredibly soft. This has been worn a handful of times and kept in a cedar chest. Pit to Pit measurement is appx 20" Back of collar to hem 24.75" 50% Alpaca 50% lambswool Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli Shipping includes CONUSA PRICE DROP! LOOKING TO MOVE THIS ASAP!
The Perfect double monk. I recently purchased these a couple months ago, Have only worn 3-5 times. These are hard to get and are $595 from Sid Mashburn's shop paypal personal or plus fees shipping included
So I ordered a sz 50 TOJ1 jacket I'm pretty psyched for it, but had a quick question about the arm measurements. The arm measurement is to the end of the cuff (ribbing) or to where it begins (just the leather sleeve) Lemme know if anyone knows because if not I gotta hit up drew FAST! haha.
Amazing Tweed Jacket from Michael Bastian This is a stunner and from his earlier collections Corduroy elbow patches! Tailored to a 48 but is marked a 50 Measurements are 25.25" sleeves 31.25" boc to hem Appx 18.25" shoulders Jacket can be let out a few inches, back to the original size 50
Boglioli K. Jacket 51% Silk 49% Linen This is a beautiful jacket with a lovely drape. Unlined and insanely breathable Measurements are 26" Sleeves 31" Back of collar to hem 17 3/4" Shoulders
Moleskin Chalkstripe Blazer w/elbow pads This is a 1 Button Peak lapel jacket with a beautiful plaid lining from Michael Bastian. Made by Brunello Cucinelli in Italy I tailored this down to a bit from a 50 Measurements are approximately Sleeve 24 3/4" Back of collar to hem 31.5" Apx 18" shoulder Apx 38" chest but can be let out to 40" CONUSA Shipping Included PRICE DROP LOOKING TO MOVE THIS ASAP
OH MY GOD! THAT IS THE SICKEST JACKET EVER! ORDERING RIGHT THE F NOW!