or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

...whoa...bummer man.
Drew and Charly, I just wanted to say thanks and how absolutely blown away I am by the TOJ1 I just received... I ordered it 10/9 and just got it today...It shipped friday and was at my work by today.. So so so amazing. I'm immediately getting rid of my Thom Browne and Visvim varsity. The fit on this is perfect. I went with a sz 50 and i'm so glad I did. I'll put pics up later for y'all. I'm now a TOJ disciple for life...up next DR?! We'll see how Christmas goes haha.
anyone know when the next mr porter sale is?
This is an AMAZING jacket from Michael Bastian and should easily be anyone's wardrobe staple. A wool/cashmere blend this is buttery soft and the fabric has a very nice drape to it. Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli. MEASUREMENTS APPX 20" p2p 25" Sleeve 18" Shoulder to Shoulder BOC to Hem 30.5" Price Includes CONUSA Shipping
These are a pair of Brunello Cucinelli Brogue Shoes. SZ 10D They have a nice chunky vibram sole and are Made in Italy. They've always had trees kept in them and are in great condition. Price Includes CONUSA Shipping
CLOSED THX
i just spent over an hour reading and catching up that shearling/whiner dude. what a bummer. drew, thanks for opening up and being so revealing with your work ethic and time etc. sorry you have to deal with haters and fartbags. as far as you taking Tanner down a notch (which I agree with) i'm curious what are your thoughts on Rick Owens jackets. I believe they're made by Olmar & Mirta? O&M does some great stuff.
ordered my TOJ1 10/09 and I'm foaming at the mouth to get it... i just ordered the default sz 50, i'm usually a 38 in most jackets and a M in rick owens. I'm sure it will turn out just fine. Already planning my next order, despite the price increase! Way to go Drew. Keep it up.
Up for sale is this 100% Cashmere Button Down Cardigan from Brunello Cucinelli It has a down collar stitched in all the way down the buttons. Also has zips in the front. Purchased for $825 at BC in New York City A great layering piece. Sz 48 Pit to pit 20" Price includes shipping CONUSA
For Sale is a Michael Bastian Sweater It's an amazing sweater, this thing is heavy and incredibly soft. This has been worn a handful of times and kept in a cedar chest. Pit to Pit measurement is appx 20" Back of collar to hem 24.75" 50% Alpaca 50% lambswool Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli Shipping includes CONUSA PRICE DROP! LOOKING TO MOVE THIS ASAP!